Chapter 25 - The Plan part 1

(Rye's POV)
Ok, so the plan is all set and everyone knows what they have to do. We told Jack what is happening too, just so he wont get jealous when Brook and I hang out to talk about the plan or anything. Right let's get this plan under way shall we?
"Andy baby?" I shout as I walk down the corridor with Brook, having been just sorting out the plan moments ago.
"Yeah Ryan?" Andy said when we entered he looked at Brook confused.
"Brook feels that you haven't been spending a lot of time together and Brook wants to do things that you used to do." I said and Andy went to protest but I spoke first. "Please spend a day with him, for me." I said and Andy sighed.
"Fine fine whatever." Andy said and Brook cheered.
15 minuites later Andy and Brook are in the red swimming pool, no one is around so it is the perfect time for Brook to ask Andy questions. How do I know no one is there? Well I'm glad you asked. I'm spying on them behind a bush with Jack to witness what Andy does. Andy looks so good in his swimming trunks, fuck it makes me just want to get in and just hold and kiss him. But if Andy isnt acting like himself than I want to find out why.

Brook has been swimming around for ages, Andy just sat in the pool staying above the surface. Something about not getting his hair wet? Brook swam back to Andy and leaned on the wall next to him.
"Do you remember when we went swimming in Heaven and I slipped and fell in the pool?" Brook asked as he let out a laugh remembering his fall.
"Of course I do." Andy said in the most unrealistic voice ever.
"Oh and do you remember..." Brook started but got cut off.
"Brooklyn, can you stop asking me questions my brain hurts." Andy said and Brook looked sad, but nodded and looked in my direction strangely. I know what he's thinking, Andy is just making up excuses to not answer more questions, which I found very odd and not like Andy at all. An hour of them swimming around passed, and yes me and Jack stood there for that long. Andy is my soulmate so I need to know if Andy is Andy, you know. Also Brook is with Andy the whole day, so Jack wouldnt go anywhere either. Jack is helping me out, but we all know he is just here to keep Brook safe.
Brook and Andy then decided to get out of the pool and get dry.

After that, Brook took Andy into the woods where they walked around and talked. Me and Jack following sneakily behind them, making sure Andy doesn't notice us.
"Why dont we climb the trees like we used to do in Heaven?" Brook asked excitedly as he started to climb the tree next to him.
"What I'm not climbing a stupid tree and getting my clothes dirty." Was Andy's reply. Which made Brook stop and climb down. They ended up walking around the dark forest some more before walking back to the castle.
Ok I really dont think this is my Andy, he wouldnt care about his clothes. He has definatly not past the first part of the plan, but he could have just not been with it today or just really tired. Therefore, the next part of the plan will be more extreme. Stay tuned.