Chapter 21 - Rye's Training

(Rye's POV)
"I'm going to the training room soon my love, just for 20 minuites then after your breakfast I will join you back in here." I told Andy as we had literally just woken up and we were cuddling neither of us wanting to get up. I dont usually eat breakfast when I train because I dont feel like eating afterwards.
"Ok Rye that's fine." Andy said as he cuddled up to me more and put his head on my chest. His hair smells so good. I chuckled at his cuteness and he sighed as I started playing with his hair.
"I'm going to get up now baby." I said as I stood up and got dressed. I heard my angel wining from the loss of my warm embrace. Shit he is so adorable.
"Shh my baby, go have breakfast and I'll be back soon my love." I said sweetly and gave him a passionate kiss before leaving and going into the training room. I have been training a lot more recently, with both a sword and a gun as I feel I need to protect my soulmate with both just in case I only have one with me and with this sorcerer buisness going on, anyone could step out of line so I feel like I need to keep my angel safe.
I started with the gun first hitting every target I could see bang on, I then moved onto the swords and threw them at all the targets hitting them in the centre as well. I felt like I wasnt being challenged enough so I went to Jack's chamber. I nocked and waited hoping I didnt interrupt his time with Brook otherwise he would be so grumpy with me. But to my luck he came out fully clothed and fresh.

"Hey Jack I was wondering if you want to do a fight of hell with me as I dont feel challenged enough when I train?" I asked.
"Sure I'll just tell Brook where I'm going." He said diserpwaring in the room, before coming back out moments later and we went to the training room. We both had swords knowing a sword is harder to kill someone when they have a good opponent. We trained for 20 minuites together and obviously I won.
"Great game mate I'll see you later." I said to Jack and left. I had sweat on my forehead and hair but it wasn't much. I took my top off and wiped it on my head and neck to take the swear off. I held my top in my hand and got some water from the kitchen drinking it as I walked to our chamber. When I walked in I saw Andy smiling widely while he sat on our bed. He was looking at my abs but his gaze looked really wierd but I ignored it. I put my top down and sat next to him.
"Hey baby did you have a nice breakfast." I asked Andy as I pecked his lips.
"Yes Ryan I did." Andy said back. Why is he calling me Ryan? He never calls me that. Whatever.
"Hey I'm getting really good with a sword do you want to train with me?" I asked knowing he would love to, as he has always talked about us training together. "Maybe later, how about we just cuddle." He said. Oh I wasnt expecting him to say that. Maybe he is just tired. But I will never turn down an opportunity to cuddle with him. So I put my cup on my bed side table and lay on the bed next to him. He cuddled up to me and we ended up staying in each others arms all day.