Chapter 16 - Lazy Day

(Andy's POV)
I woke up feeling cold and looked over seeing Rye wasn't next to me which was really odd.
"No absolutely not." Rye's angry voice said. I could tell he was trying to be quiet, but he was failing from how angry he was. Well that was Rye's voice but where is he? I looked around the room and saw him stood next to his desk holding the black phone to his ear and wearing nothing but boxers, he must have just woken up. But Oh lawwd he is so sexy, his abs are a work of art, they are so beautiful. Oh I feel like I want to moan just from looking at him, I mean look at that member through his boxers good heavens the things he could do to me a-. No Andy! Bad thoughts no bad angel!
"No we want to eat here at our usual times!" Rye said still with that angry tone. Why is he so mad?
"Rye?" I called out tiredly getting his attention as he turned around and looked at me. He then smiled and held up one finger meaning he wanted me to wait for a minuite.
"Just do what I said!" Rye shouted into the phone, then slammed it back into the slot in the wall and closed it up. He got back into the bed after that and started stroking my hair.
"Hey beautiful, I'm sorry I woke you, why dont you go back to sleep." He said in a calm, soothing voice. But I dont want to go back to sleep, I want to know why he was shouting.
"No I'm fine Rye you didn't wake me, but what is going on?" I asked as I turned over and put my head on his shoulder.
"Remember when we were talking about a lazy day, where we didn't do anything but stay in bed and cuddle and kiss?" Rye asked me with him still stroking my hair though all of it, making me so calm as I listened to his voice vibrating throughout his body.
"Yes I remember." I said.
"Well I spoke to a maid just now and with my persuasion they are going to bring our food at our usual times to us, so we can have that lazy day today, if you want to that is baby." Rye explained to me.
"Yes I'd love to Rye." I said to him and he chuckled and kissed the top of my head making me smile too.
We stayed in this position for a while with my head on his shoulder hugging into his side as he ran his fingers through my hair. I could stay here forever and I think Rye could too. Just the two of us listening to the sound of our calm breaths in the silent room, it's so relaxing...

Until there were too loud knocks on the door, both of us groaned as we were annoyed the silence was broken.
"What!" Rye shouted and in walked a maid with our breakfast.
"Umm sorry your highnesses but I have your breakfast." The women said with a shakey voice.
"Put it on the bed side table and leave." Rye demanded and the maid quickly put the two bowls of cereal on the bed side table and walk out closing the door behind her.
"Here you go my darling." Rye said softly as he passed me a bowl with a spoon in it.
"Thank you Rye." I said as I sat up and took the bowl out of his hands while I kissed his cheek, he pecked my lips then he went to get his bowl. The maid came to check on us every few minuites to see if we were finished and everytime Rye would shout things like "Not finished!" Or "Go away!" I'm surprised he didn't turn her to ash, I mean she is so annoying. Even I felt like magicing her on the ceiling. But I was releaved when we did finish and put the empty bowls on the floor because seconds later the same maid picked them up and took them away. My lord I haven't eaten cereal that quickly in my life, I thought as I laid down.
"Finally we have a couple hours to ourselves." Rye said as he got on top of me and started kissing me, his sweet taste of chocolate on my tongue. When we pulled away for air I spoke up.
"Hmm what did you have in mind?" I asked in a seductive tone as I put my arms around his neck and smirked up at him.
"Fuck you are so sexy, I think, I want to go a little bit further than just making hickeys on your neck and tummy. But not go all the way obviously." He said while looking down and smirking at me.
"How far?" I asked not knowing where he was going with this.
"Just trust me my angel." He said as he leaned down towards my ear. "You'll love it." He said in a husky voice and this time I didn't keep my moan inside for once. I moaned quietly which made him smirk more.
"Hmm you love my husky voice don't you baby." Rye said in the same voice as he started to kiss and suck on my neck.
"Ohhh! Ahh! Y-yes I do. Oh s-so sexy." I moaned out. Rye then took my top of and started giving hickeys to my chest. My lord this still feels so good.
He then sucked on my nipples and it made me moan louder.
"Fuck your nipples are so sensitive aren't they my sexy angel." Rye said in the same husky voice as he sucked harder on my left nipple.
"Hmm ohhh! Yes Rye!" I moaned loudly.
"Good let's take it down." He said and started leaving a trail of hickeys from my left nipple down and just past my belly button. As he did this he started to take my jeans off. Wait a second.
"R-rye!" I moaned as he started to take my jeans off. Why is he taking them off?
"Its ok baby I told you I wanted to go further, we aren't going all the way." He reassured me as he took my jeans off completely, leaving me in just my white boxers. Yes white as I will always be an angel at heart.
He then took me by surprise as he started sucking on my inner thighs. I nearly screamed as I moaned. This feels so amazing my lord Rye is bringing Hraven right to me in Hell that's how good it feels.

(Rye's POV)
Once I took his jeans off I startled him by sucking on his inner thighs. He moaned loudly and nearly screamed from the pleasure. He loves it so much and I love his moans, oh and his thighs too they are so thick, sexy and they taste just like rotten berries, they taste so good. But I wanted to see how turned on I can get him, so I sucked his right thigh higher and higher towards his boxers. And watched him start to shake as he slowly got turned on.
"Ohhh! Agh! Rye!" He moaned loudly. I watched his boxers get tighter the closer I got.
"Rye! d-don't turn me o-on!" He moaned out and I stopped, seeing him completely hard.
"Already have my love." I said smirking at him.
"Grrr Rye!" Andy said angrily. I laughed at his angry deminer. He slapped my chest making me moan now.
"Go have a cold shower my love it will help." I told him and he got up and took a shower. After that we just cuddled and also kissed every once in a while for the rest of the day, letting all our worries wash over us.