𝐎𝐧𝐞

"The mafia once again strikes leaving these 12 men dead each victim having the mafia name on some part of there bodies this is the-"

I turn off the news and get up to get ready for school I couldn't sleep so I decided to wake up early to make breakfast.

I go upstairs trying not to wake up the piece of trash I call my mother. When I successfully get to my room I grab my clothes and anything needed and take a shower. When I'm done I change into my outfit and head down to make breakfast for me and my little brother.

 When I'm done I change into my outfit and head down to make breakfast for me and my little brother

Once I'm done cooking breakfast I go up to wake up my little brother. When I get closer to his room I hear that woman screaming at him I immediately hurry to go help

"YOU USELESS CHILD WHATS THE POINT OF YOU BEEING HERE IF ALL YOUR GOING TO DO IS CRY!"

"What's going on!?"

"Well look here the slut sister is on her way to save the little boy! get that kid out of my sight and go make me something to eat! once you get home this house better be clean and I mean it you little shit."

"I already made breakfast."

She rolled her eyes at me and went down to eat. I immediately look at JaeJin he was on the floor crying, he had a small cut probably from the woman's nails grabbing him. I pick him up and help him get ready for school cleaning up his small injury.

"I'm s-sorry noona"

"Don't be sorry JaeJin you didn't do anything I'm glad you stayed strong one day me and you are going to leave okay"

He nods and I hug him we get our stuff and head down only to see that my "mother" and stepdad have eaten JaeJins and my breakfast. I quickly grab the very little money I have left and JaeJins bento box. We leave passing by a small store to buy something for JaeJin to eat for breakfast.

Once we get to JaeJins elementary school I give him his bento box and his breakfast we hug goodbye and I leave to my highschool which is a little farther. Once I get there I leave my stuff in my locker and head to my class.

While walking I looked down at the floor and didn't see where I was going and I bumped into someone we both landed on our butts, the person stands up and gives me his hand so he can help me up, I take it and bow to him he does the same.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Oh uh it's okay I'm sorry too I wasn't looking either haha"

He didn't look like someone from the school maybe a new boy eh beats me I move to go to my classroom but he stops me

"Wait can you help me find the office I'm totally lost!"

I nod and start walking with him to the office. While walking people started whispering to each other I glance to the guy and see he is attractive not my type but attractive he looks at me and smiles