𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I can't fucking breathe this meme aahbeuzhdbjsbebausb why did the internet all of sudden decide to diss Debby Ryan I cant-

"I'm going to Australia Felix."

"Really?! Omg that's great Y/n!!"

"I'm so happy omg-DADD DAAAADD Y/N IS COMING TO VISIT YAAAAAAYY!!!"

I could hear the two guys cheering, it made me smile knowing they wanted to see me it also made me happy that they would also meet JaeJin.

"When are you coming Y/n!"

"I think I'll be there by three day's I'll tell you alright"

"Yes yes alright I'm so happy omg!"

"Okay bye Felix see you soon!"

"Bye Y/n see you and JaeJin soon!!"

I think I'm doing the right thing they'll be gone too plus I'll just stay for some days and it's Australia I'm pretty sure no one will chase me down and hurt me I've been training with boys too so I know the basics on how to protect myself.

I heard a knock that interrupted my thinking  fuck did the person hear me? I left the bathroom and saw Jisung he looked a little sad

"Noona you're leaving..?"

"Jisung please don't be mad or tell the guys come sit down let me tell you what's going on"

And with that me and Jisung sat down and talked. I told him about what happened with Taeyong and how I wanted to go visit my dad and older brother and so on. He was pretty understanding but he just said that he wanted me to be safe so he wouldn't tell the guys but he would just get someone to look after me from afar in Australia. I agreed and we both went to sleep after noticing how late it was getting, but before I did that I went to go check on JaeJin.

On my way back to Jisungs room I heard Johnny and Taeyong arguing about Haena and something else

"No Taeyong all the members are fed up with her trying to get in our fucking pants every time we breath around her! get her out of here man you're making it hard for us and Y/n! You're hurting her she's a great woman she doesn't deserve that!"

"I know okay I really do know and I feel bad alright I noticed everything whenever she yelled all out of the bullshit out of my head I already sent Haena to the street you don't have to worry about her but I'm sure I won't get back Y/n soon."

"It's something you have to build up again man just start trying and don't mess up, she isn't going to follow you around and be at your feet like every other girl."

I didn't want to get caught overhearing so I left quickly to go check on JaeJin only to see him passed out with Lucas in his bed. I just smiled and sneaked by to Jisungs room since Johnny and Taeyong we're still talking.