𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Y/n pov

"What's wrong Y/n?"

I looked behind him to see a shocked Jisung, Mark looked the same but he looked at me with sympathy, before Taeyong could see me I pulled Bang Chan and told Mark and Jisung too follow. We all went to the food court and we sat down in a table.

My adrenaline was still up and so were the tears that threatened to fall out of my eyes. I wiped the tears that came out but they just kept coming out, the three guys tried helping me the best way they could. After a while I calmed down and looked at Bang Chan

"I'm sorry Chan this isn't a really good meeting huh"

"It's fine Y/n don't worry about it, as long as your okay"

I nodded and presented the three boys to each other

"Bang Chan, this is Jisung and this is mark there my friends Mark Jisung this is Bang Chan my childhood friend from Australia"

They all said hi to each other and we just stayed quiet not knowing what to talk about

"So how are we getting home because it's obvious Taeyong isn't going to take us because he's oh so busy" Mark and Jisung looked at me with sadness before saying they could call up one of they guys but Chan interrupted

"I can take you guys, I have my car I was just picking up some stuff because I'm going back to Australia in a few weeks"

"Oh you are tell Felix I said hi and also my dad, I haven't seen them since I left with that woman"

He nodded and we all left with him, he dropped us off I thanked him and told him to call me later so we could ft and talk about stuff since I haven't seen him since forever.

"Y/n I'm sorry you have to go trough this-" Mark spoke up

"Don't worry it's fine I just gotta find a new room to sleep in, we didn't end up building my room because I was supposed to stay with Taeyong but that is obviously not happening now"

"Noona you can stay in my room it will be like the sleepovers we used to have except the woman bothering us but yeah" Jisung suggested

I nodded and we went inside, when we went in the living room all the guys were there. Some were sitting on the floor since there wasn't enough seats and some on each other's laps or just the seats.

"Why are you guys all crowded in the living room you all don't even fit"I asked them giving them a curious look, Jaehyun was the one to speak up

"The whore is back we don't want to be harrased so we are huddled together poor Winwin almost got caught but Yuta grabbed him and ran away"

I looked at Winwin and he shuddered, he was on Yutas lap. I always thought they would make a cute couple but apparently all the members are straight.

Yeah straight chaotic idiots lol

"Who are you talking about?"

"oh Y/n we are so sorry you don't deserve this Taeyong is umm he-"

"I already know Xiaojun, sadly I found out in the mall one of my friends was there and he took us back because obviously Taeyong was reallyy busy"

All the guys looked at me with sadness in there eyes, if they kept that up I would soon start crying. I told them to go to the movie room since that was big enough to hold all of us and we watched a movie. JaeJin apparently had a sugar rush and passed out (sleeping) in his room.

gosh I have to tell the guys to stop giving him candy.

After the movie ended half of the guys were passed out and the rest left to there rooms .Jisung tapped me on my shoulder to tell me that he was going to his room .I followed him passing by Taeyongs room we both could hear the disgusting and quite ugly sounding moans coming from that bitch.