𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Taeyong pov

My heart was beating rapidly waiting for anything to come out of her mouth but she just stood there with her mouth open, I could see she didn't know what to say so after while I reached over and closed her mouth letting a small nervous laugh leave my mouth.

"Are you serious? This isn't a joke?"

"Uh no as much as I would want to say that it is a joke it's simply not ,I know it will be weird but we will have to start acting like a couple so other gangs know not to mess with you, after some months we have to get married so you don't get more hurt."

"I can't say no to this right?"

"Yeah, if you do well I really don't know I just know that you would be in lots of trouble this is the only possible way to keep you safe"

She just nodded and sat on the bed I didn't know what to do other than just sit next to her, an awkward silence surrounding us.

Y/n pov

It was such a weird moment, I didn't know what to say neither did he so we just sat down in the bed not knowing what else to talk about until I brought up something.

"Uhm can I ask a question?"

"You already did" he lightly chuckled but he smiled at me telling me to continue with the question

"Were are me and JaeJin going to sleep in? I'm pretty sure I can't sleep with Jisung I'm his room sooo?"

"Ah shit we haven't talked about that..uh I think there is a extra room but it doesn't have a bed or anything I'll figure it out right now with the guys"

"If they even let us out"we both laugh and get up Taeyong tries to open the door and this time it opens

"Follow me I'll take you to the movie room"

I nod and follow him before even entering the room I could hear the guys laughing and yelling, when we enter we see them watching some type of kids show.

"Oh look who's here! So Y/n what do you think about Taeyong?" Jaemin asks with sly smirk on his face.

"I-uh he's nice!" I didn't know what else to say but that.

The members chuckled and Taeyong went boss mode when he told the guys to go to the meeting room, the guys said bye Jisung and Chenle hugged me since they were closer to me,Taeyong left too before giving me a small little nod.

I sat next to JaeJin and he started asking me lots of questions which was hard to keep up with all of them.

"Noona are you and Taeyong Hyung going to marry each other!"

"JaeJin who told you that?"

"Kun Hyung was talking about it to the other guys I think he was trying to be quiet but he was still a little loud"

I laugh nervously before trying to explain to JaeJin that although we were going to get married it wouldn't be a normal wedding he didn't really understand but he just nodded and we continued to watch a movie that started playing

Taeyong pov

"Okay we have two major problems right now, Y/n brought this up while we were in Jisungs room where are JaeJin and her going to sleep"

"Don't we have a spare room or like three?" Mark is the first to speak up

"We do but there's nothing in there but dust"Haechan says ,before they start arguing I interrupt them.

"For now they have to stay in one of our rooms while we prepare the rooms, we should be done by two-ish days for JaeJins and her room but the big question is who are they going to stay with"