𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Y/n pov

We all got home and plopped onto the couch talking about all the fun moments

"Yah did you guys see that guy that was just starring at us?" Seungmin said, we all got interested in this and we all started talking about it

"Yeah he was hardcore staring from a fat it was creepy but I just thought he didn't have friends and was looking at us cuz he was lonely maybe I really don't know" Minho added on soon we all started talking about this guy at one point I got the chills

Deciding it was time to go I said bye to the guys and went to take a shower then go to bed but I first texted Jisung to see how he and the guys are

Jisungie ❤️

Hey Jisung-ah how are you and the guys!
I hope you all are doing great!
Stay safe and text me back when you can!
Also again million thank you for letting me be able to come see my family once again this is the first time I've seen my dad and brother since  I was 5 I appreciate it a lot Jisungie ❤️

After I sent that message I went down and ate with the guys took a shower then went to sleep

Taeyong pov

I couldn't open Jisungs phone but I could still read all the messages from the notifications. I could feel a pang in my heart when I read them. Of course she needs a time away from all this bullshit I'm such a fucking idiot.

My emotions were wild since the day she spit facts to my face, I think the hardest pill that I had to swallow is that I hurt the person who brung out the best of me for my on selfish reasons.

I left Jisungs room and went to the gun room where I got all the equipment I needed and left to the car where the rest of the guys where. Winwin had completely transformed to a beautiful woman no one would think he's a guy.

Yuta was stuck to Sicheng more than ever complementing him about how pretty he looked, at one point he even asked him to sit on his lap to which Winwin repeatedly screamed no. Sicheng was blushing and complaining about how he hated every second of that but we all know the Chinese lowkey liked all Yutas complements.

When we got to the place Johnny and Sicheng got off the car. Johnny already leaving to the location where he was going to be with the victim, sicheng got off and went straight in the restaurant muttering on his way out about how he hates this.

He had hidden cameras on him so we were all watching. Sicheng entered the fancy restaurant everyone's eyes seemed to be stuck on the beautiful "lady" that had just entered. Not even 5 minutes later Msr song was already approaching Sicheng with grin

Sicheng pov

I had to wear a stupid dress stupid heels with stupid makeup and a fucking wig it was uncomfortable and even if the dress somewhat made me feel powerful it still was uncomfortable!

(I didn't find a dress I liked as an example but igs this is good :( if you don't like it please imagine a better one!)

They had to stuff the part of the titties beCAUSE IM A GUY AND DONT HAVE TITTIES OR MAN TITTIES-gosh this makes me mad

"Hey there beautiful what are you spacing out for?"
My bubble was popped when mr. song came up to me his disgusting face was much more closer then expected

Get closer and see for yourself that I'm not a woman you blind piece of shit

I discreetly backed up a little for him not too notice I wanted my personal space back asap, In the girliest voice I could muster I started talking.

"Ahh just some random things to keep me distracted I'm kinda bored haha"

this man is an absolutely idiot how does he not realize I'm a man, do I really have feminine features or this hag too old?

"How about I keep you company for a bit sweetheart" his disgusting smile adorned his face it almost made me want to hurl.

For 30 minutes I had to endure this man trying to burst my bubble once again he kept trying to get closer does he not know something called pERSONAL SPACE?! He's like Yuta but I like Yutas attention this hag is just annoying.

(I miss yuwin leave me alone :") )

He tried buying me alcohol but I kept denying him I'm not that gullible I can tell he keeps putting things in the drink.

The small earpiece doyoung gave me suddenly turned on and I could hear Jungwoo talking to me.

"Alright Winwin it's time for you to leave Johnny is already at the place just make sure he's following you."

You don't have to tell me twice I'm out of here!

I got off the chair I was sitting on Mr. song already looking at me confused

"Oh were are you going dear leaving so soon?" Yes you boomer I'm trying to lEAVE

"Ah yes I have to go but thank you for talking to me and keeping me company see you"

Before he could say anything I started walking away from him, from my side view I could see he went to one of his men and started whispering to him pointing at me the guard nodded and Mrs. Song started slowly following me the game has officially started.

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday I was super busy I had to go to the eye doctor for an eye exam :")

I'm going to try to write the next chapter right now so I can also update tomorrow

Song suggestion of the day-
Bonnie and Clyde- Dean

I LOVE DEAN SO MUCH HIS VOICE IS SO AMAZING BONNIE AND CLYDE IS ONE OF MY ULTIMATE SONGS KSHSIJSB STAN DEAN!