𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Y/n pov

"Should we wake her up hyung?"

"I don't know should we?"

"I mean I'm hungry"

"But like..we can just order food we don't have to wake her up or we could just cook something"

"But hyung I like noonas cooking"

"Hmmm I kinda wanna try it too but it will be really hard for her because there's lots of hungry guys it is morning"

"You are right wow hyung this is such a hard decision my brain kinda hurts from thinking so much"

I could hear JaeJin and Taeyong talking, I was trying to seem like I was still sleeping but when JaeJin said that and Taeyong started laughing I laughed too it was funny to me how JaeJin said "my brain hurts"

"Hyung she's awake"

I get up from the comfortable bed and see JaeJin with messy hair and Taeyong with messy hair they both looked adorable but Taeyong looked more handsome then ever, he smiled at me JaeJin went up to me to hug me and say good morning.

Judging by the fact that Taeyong was the one in the room I'm guessing that this was his room ,I can feel my face heat up a little realizing that I just slept on his bed.

"Noona we were wondering if you could make us food but there's lots of-"

"I'll make the breakfast but all of the guys including you two have to help me"

They smile and nod they leave to go wake up the guys, Taeyong stays for a little to tell me something

"I uh left one of my shirts and sweatpants for you to wear, I don't really have anything else for you to wear if you want to wear something like shorts you can uh wear my boxers, I also left a toothbrush toothpaste and brush for you in the bathroom!"

"Thanks a lot I appreciate it can I uh take a shower?"

"Yes you can just be careful with your shoulder and arm we will be waiting down stares"

I nod and he leaves closing the door behind him.I go and get the shirt and sweatpants where he left them and go take a quick shower, his shampoo smelled a little stronger from Jisungs and I really liked it, after my shower I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair changed and left to the kitchen.

I go and get the shirt and sweatpants where he left them and go take a quick shower, his shampoo smelled a little stronger from Jisungs and I really liked it, after my shower I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair changed and left to the kitchen

(^ Something like this!)

Some of the guys were just chatting and some were one there phones.

"Ah Y/n is here so what do you want us to do captain!" I laugh at what Lucas says and I tell them what to do and we all start cooking.

After a while we finished and started eating,the members and I got a little closer since I just got here yesterday we talked more and got used to eachother.