Chapter 10: Reunited

Recap:

Mira then crouched down and tapped the key onto Son Pisces' head as it caused the gate to be closed on both of them.

"Wow, that's easier than I thought." I commented with a sigh of relief.

"It's all thanks to you, (Y/n)." Mira said as she smiled at me.

"I'm pretty sure you helped out a lot too, Mira." I said before smiling back.

On with Chapter 10:

(Y/N)'S POV

After defeating Pisces, a door similar to before opened up and we went through it. We walked through the dim hallway for a few minutes before reaching an empty hall. Only Elfman was present there.

Looking around, there were more hallways that would lead to here. 

"Nee-chan, (Y/n), (E/n)!" Elfman exclaimed when he saw us enter the hall. "Elfman! How was your fight?" I asked as we walked towards him, with the other two following behind me.

He then began to explain his fight in detail as he describe most of it with the word "man". I then also described my battle to him after he was finished with his.

During our story time, Cana, Gray, Levy, Juvia, Gajeel and Lily joined us. However, Yukino, Lucy, Natsu, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Princess Hisui and Arcadios were still not here, so we decided to chat while waiting. 

We were all talking about our battles and such when suddenly the entire room started to shake. I lost balance at one point and was about to fall. I closed my eyes as I braced for impact, but luckily I was caught by someone.

That someone wrapped their arms around me so that I would fall out of their grip. I held on tight as the tremor continued.

Once the tremor stopped, I opened my eyes and looked at who was my savior. It was Elfman. He was looking at everyone to see if they were alright, but still had his arms around me.

I tapped his shoulder to get his attention. He looked at me for a couple of seconds before realizing that he was still holding me.

With a faint blush on his face, he quickly let go of my form and took a step back. I just let out a chuckle as I thanked him for catching me, "Thank you, Elfman." 

"N-No problem, (Y/n).." he said as he was avoiding eye contact with me.

"What was that tremor?" Gray asked. "I dunno. We suddenly found ourselves here." Gajeel said.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps coming from one of the many empty and dim hallways. Erza emerges from the said hallway.

"Everyone.. what is this place?" Erza asked. "I don't know exactly, but we all showed up here." I explained. "It seems things have gone smoothly for all of us." (E/n) pointed out.

"I closed the gate on my Celestial Spirit." Levy said.

"Juvia is sad. I have a feeling I missed a precious moment in Gray-sama's life." Juvia suddenly said. "You're imagining things! Forget about it!" Gray retorted. I tilted my head and wondered, 'I wonder what happened?'

"I was the first one here, which must mean I closed my gate first! MAN!" Elfman exclaimed proudly. "That's great!" Mira congratulated her little brother. I was confused with this interaction but clapped alongside with Mira with a big smile on my face.

"This is the first time I've beaten Erza, Nee-chan!" Elfman said. "I'm happy for you, Elfman!" Mira congratulated again. 

Erza then walks closer to us, "We're not in a timed competition over closing the gates. So I don't mind if you choose to see it that way, but.." she said before glaring up at Elfman, who flinched under her gaze.

"Hey hey, Erza, cut it out." I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Yea.. that's not mature." Cana commented. 

"So how did it go with you, Erza?" Levy asked. "With Sagittarius the Archer? It took some time, but proved to be good exercise. By the way,  I don't see Natsu." Erza pointed out.

"Not Lucy, Yukino, or the cats either." Cana added. "The Lion, the Virgin, and the Scales... I hope Princess Hisui and Arcadio are safe." Erza said.

"There was a huge impact a little while ago." Lily pointed out.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※