Chapter 11: Ophiuchus

Recap:

"So how did it go with you, Erza?" Levy asked. "With Sagittarius the Archer? It took some time, but proved to be good exercise. By the way, I don't see Natsu." Erza pointed out.

"Not Lucy, Yukino, or the cats either." Cana added. "The Lion, the Virgin, and the Scales... I hope Princess Hisui and Arcadio are safe." Erza said.

"There was a huge impact a little while ago." Lily pointed out.

On with Chapter 10:

(Y/N)'S POV

Currently, we are walking through an underground cave, if you would call it that. It has a very high ceiling and was very wide, very spacious indeed. Everyone was silent as Gajeel and I were leading the way.

"So where are we heading?" Gray broke the silence as he asked the question. "I caught the faint scent of Salamander in the air." Gajeel explained as I nodded in agreement.

"Now you humans can do nothing but observe!" a muffled echo-y voice said from above. The sudden talking caused all of us to stop and listen.

"What's that voice?" Erza asked. "Where's it coming from?" Levy asked as well. "That's not any of the Celestial Spirits we know." Gray pointed out.

"In that case, it could be the 13th Celestial Spirit." Cana guessed. Erza nodded at her answer, "Let's hurry." she said.

Before we could move again, the voice came back, "Omnia..Magna..Stella..Rex Prae.." it said.

"What's that?" Gray asked. "Creepy.." Gajeel commented. "Very possibly.. it's Liberum." I said.

We then continued walking, as the voice above continued repeating the phrase, "Omnia..Magna..Stella..Rex Prae.."

'Man.. this is creeping me out!!' I thought as a cold shiver went down my spine.

"In fact, the struggling of you humans accomplished our desire." The 13th Celestial Spirit said. "Those words.. "Omnia..Magna..Stella..Rex Prae..", "It is all for you, my king.". " another voice said.

'Princess Hisui?' I thought as I recognized the voice.

"Oh? You understand what I'm saying?" the 13th Celestial Spirit said with mock surprise. "This "king" is the Celestial Spirit King, isn't it? "It is all for you, my king." . This series of events isn't about the Celestial Spirits' genuine wish.." Princess Hisui said.

"It's about the Celestial Spirit King?" Erza repeated. "Then eve the Celestial Spirit King has gone insane?" Gray guessed. Levy then realized something and immediately opened up a book she brought.

"What's that?" I asked as I noticed her hastily flipping the pages. "An ancient text I borrowed from Yukino. I thought it might tell me something about Liberum and the Celestial Spirits." Levy explained as she continued flipping the pages and skimming through them.

"The Celestial Spirit King planned all this, didn't he?" Princess Hisui stated. "Very impressive, Princess." the 13th Celestial Spirit complimented.

"If that's the case, there's only one thing to do. If we kick the Celestial Spirit King's ass, this'll all be over." Natsu said. The 13th Celestial Spirit then let out a chuckle. "Are you humans capable of such a thing?" they said before the entire cave rumbled.

We could hear them fighting above us, but we couldn't do anything since we didn't know how to get out, so we just waited for Levy to find some answers.

At this point, at least we knew Virgo, Libra, Aquarius, and Leo were defeated.

After awhile, the fight stopped. The 13th Celestial Spirit laughed, "I'm grateful to you, human! I was waiting for this moment, when you desperate sealed away all of them. Now all 12 Celestial Spirit are back with the Celestial Spirit King!" they said.

"What are you talking about?" Lucy asked. "You mean... all of this was part of the Celestial Spirit King's plan, too?" Hisui asked.

"Not the Celestial Spirit King's plan! My plan! Even if they had a hard time getting there, the 12 needed to be sent back. You, the Celestial Spirits, everyone was forced to dance by the phantasmal Liberum." the 13th Celestial Spirit explained.

'What?' I thought as my eyes widened.

"Then the Celestial Spirit' "freedom" was just something planted in their minds?" Wendy guessed.

"The red light coming from the Celestial Globe is reaching the Celestial Spirit King by the by the way of the constellations. From the start, this rite was to funnel the powerful energy to the Celestial Spirit King. Liberum Verus!" they exclaimed.

"Liberum Verus.." Erza muttered. "There is a description of Liberum Verus in here." Levy stated. "Read it quickly!" Erza exclaimed, "I want to know the details."

"Got it!" Levy replied before proceeding to read it.

"That's right. For that purpose, the Celestial Spirits had to be returned to the stars." the 13th Celestial Spirit said.

"What do you mean "returned" ?" Hisui asked.

"After being eclipsed, the mighty Celestial Spirit King was able to command great power, but he required even greater power. The 12 Zodiac Celestial Spirits feared that power and tried to flee the Celestial Spirit World. By obtaining a mere 12 days of freedom, that is "life". 

I saw this as an opportunity to give the Celestial Spirit King even more power, and came up with this scheme." the 13th Celestial Spirit explained her plan.

"So basically, he's a raging demigod, whose sense of reason was tossed out the window? And by trying to protect the Celestial Spirits, we backed them into a corner?" I asked no one in particular as I tried to understand the situation here. I ruffled my hair a bit when I got confused.

"I hate to say it, but the Celestial Spirits were trying to escape, and we sent them back to the Celestial Spirit World with its rampaging king." Princess Hisui said and it made me feel bad.

"That's not all." she added, "If the Eclipsed King continued to accumulate power and wreck havoc, he'll destroy the Celestial Spirit World until there's nothing left." 

"Correct." the 13th Celestial Spirit said, "The princess speaks of the future."

"If the Celestial Spirit World is wiped out, you'll go with it, snake charmer!" Happy taunted.

"If that's what the Celestial Spirit King wishes, I shall greet annihilation with joy!" they exclaimed, "Everything shall be as the Great Celestial Spirit King desires!" then, a beast roared and the 13th Celestial Spirit laughed evilly.

"Let's go!" Erza said and we all continued running forward.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※