Chapter 12: Trinitas

Recap:

"If the Celestial Spirit World is wiped out, you'll go with it, snake charmer!" Happy taunted.

"If that's what the Celestial Spirit King wishes, I shall greet annihilation with joy!" they exclaimed, "Everything shall be as the Great Celestial Spirit King desires!" then, a beast roared and the 13th Celestial Spirit laughed evilly.

"Let's go!" Erza said and we all continued running forward.

On with Chapter 12:

(Y/N)'S POV

After running for awhile, we stopped in our tracks again because there was a tremor was occurring throughout the cave due to the fight that was going on above us.

Due to the intensity of the fight, pieces of the cave started to break and fall off.

"This doesn't look good."  Erza said. "The tremors are getting more violent." Lily said.

Lily jinxed it as the tremor got even bigger.

"Hey! This is no time to be draggin' our heels!" Elfman exclaimed. "He's right!" Cana agreed, "We have to help Natsu and the others!"

"And where are we supposed to go?!" Gray argued, "We can hear them, but we don't know where they are!"

Juvia suddenly thought it was a good idea to try and seduce the Ice Mage, "Gray-sama, let's go in there! Just the two of us!" she exclaimed as she pointed to a dark corner of the cave.

"What's so special about that place?!" Gray shouted, "Huhhh?!" Juvia whined, "After all, we can be alone..." she muttered.

"This isn't the time to be enjoying yourselves!" (E/n) exclaimed. "I'm not!" Gray retorted.

"Whatever, let's just get a move on!" Gajeel shouted.

"Everyone, calm down!" Mira tried to get everyone to stop shouting at one another.

Meanwhile, Levy found something in the book, "Oh, this!" she exclaimed. "You found something else?" Erza asked. "The word "Trinitas".." Levy said.

" "Trinitas?" What is that?" I asked.

"This is the only part I couldn't understand, so it stuck with me.. but now I get it!" the Solid Script mage said, "Trinitas means the Trinity. In this ancient language, Trinity refers to Father, Son, and Celestial Spirit."

"Maybe that means..." Erza started, "The "Father" is Ophiuchus, the "Son" are snakes, in other words, Astral Spirytus. So the Celestial Spirits..." Levy added.

"You mean it's a way to irradiate the constellations with Liberum's light?" Erza asked. "Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's right." Levy confirmed. "So what, Levy?!" Elfman asked with panic laced in his voice.

"If the Trinity isn't destroyed all at the same time, I don't think Liberum Verus can be stopped!" Levy exclaimed.

"Natsu and the others are being attacked by the Snake Bearer and the Celestial Globe. Then we should hit Astral Spirytus.. that is, the snake!" I said.

"We can hit it, but what's the plan with something this huge?" Cana asked. "There have been many unusual tremors. I'm pretty sure that's actually the snake molting." Erza suggested, "I'm sure it's changing it's structure to adapt to circumstances. So, we should force it to molt from here!"

I then smirked when I understood what she meant, "In other words, we destroy every little bit of it, right?" I said. "Geehee. Anyways, we can just let loose on it, right?" Gajeel said. Lily added, "A pattern that's an oldie but a goldie."

"We're gonna teach the Snake Bearer that she doesn't have exclusive rights to a "Trinity". So let's go!" Erza exclaimed before everyone let out a battle cry.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※