Chapter 11: Make It Out Alive

Three months later and Scott hadn't heard a word from his aunt and he was starting to get slightly worried, but that was quickly taken away when a new supernatural threat appeared. Scott called Elizabeth and yet again got her voice-mail which was starting to quickly annoy him. Elizabeth had left Derek and Braeden to go and finish doing two things – one was her job and the other was to finish tracking down the missing pack members.

"Hey Scott, what's the problem?" Elizabeth questioned, looking out onto the water from her car, she'd stopped briefly in Seattle. "If you want Derek I can't help you," she laughed rolling the window down.

'Hey Ace, it's not that. Something feels wrong,' Scott replied he couldn't pinpoint what it was that was wrong.

"I can feel it too, but I can't help...you know I would if I could," Elizabeth said as she ran a hand over her face. "How does it feel wrong?"

'Like something or someone is missing,' Scott answered, taking a deep breath as he looked around the school.

"Tell me exactly what happened?" Elizabeth questioned, looking around her car for her laptop to do some research.

'That's just it I don't know what happened...' Scott trailed off as Lydia entered the school and saw him standing in front of the locker from her vision. 'Ace, what do we do?'

"If you see something familiar but you don't know why send me a photo...and I'll tell you about it," Elizabeth answered pausing before she continued. "Scott, if you know something is missing then that's the first step, look for the missing pieces,"

'Okay, I'm starting to get really concerned about this,' Scott said trying to concentrate on what Lydia was telling him but finding it hard. 'I'll probably call you again soon...I know you said not to but I can't help it. It's hard when your not here,' Scott laughed, in truth he missed his aunt being there to help them out.

"I know, I'll be back soon. Still have a few things that I need to do," Elizabeth laughed, before the two of them hung up and Elizabeth continued her drive.

Later that night Scott was sending Elizabeth text messages and photos of random things that he'd seen that he knew had some kind of importance but not what. One was the locker number 1075 and the other a memory of when he turned into werewolf. Lydia was feeling the same things, like she had walked into the middle of the street trying to remember something and that Malia couldn't have chained herself up in the basement on the full-moons.

"Scott, you need to remember! I know what they all mean. But you need to remember," Elizabeth said the second that Scott answered his phone, he was standing in the middle of the reserve with Lydia and Malia. "This is going to sound crazy. But there's a person missing, one that all of you know and to some extent love,"

'Elizabeth, what makes you say that?' Scott questioned, as he held the phone between the three of them.

"Every message that you guys have sent me tells me that," Elizabeth paused taking a deep breath before she continued. "Like stopping at a locker and not knowing why they've stopped there. Malia couldn't have locked herself up in the basement,"

'What do we need to do?' Malia questioned, she wanted to know what they had to do to remember who the person is.

"Talk to Deaton. He should know what to do. I want to tell you who it is but I don't know, I'll see what I can dig up," Elizabeth replied closing her eyes for a split second and making them go violet as she tried to work out what they had to do. "Call me in a few days,"

'Thanks Ace,' the three of them said at the same time, having picked up on Scott's nickname for her.

Elizabeth looked around the hotel room that she had found herself in and sent Braeden a text telling her to tell Derek that something was wrong in Beacon Hills yet again, and they may need to go back sooner rather than later. Braeden and Derek were still searching for something that he wasn't telling Braeden what it was. He'd told Elizabeth but no one else about what he was looking for.