10

seulbi's pov....

i entered in my house again the same one which i left. or when he make me out of this house. the house seems to be a little messy. may be because of no one would able to take care of this. well, i have to again clean remain mess from here.

I'm going to the office i have some work. you go and take rest and first don't forget to clean it. ohh god it becomes a mess.  he said while scratching his back neck in embarrassment.

o-okay...i wi-will. she said looking down at floor [ still shy to face him..bixsh]

okay, then I'm going. he said while getting outside of the main door again leaving her all alone in that big house. also, the work will definitely gonna break her bones...poor soul

well, she again leaved a sigh and get started to clean the house . but in one place from her heart, she was so happy to come back it's very good.

she placed her luggage in her bedroom then started cleaning the house. started from her kitchen to lawn and drawing room and sitting area and all etcetera.  Ohh gosh poor soul.

after cleaning the house she felt extremely growling sound in her stomach. which mean she was hungry she then made her way towards the kitchen and make some food for herself made her way to the main hall sitting on the couch started the TV and started eating her food while watching her favourite drama.

___________

jungkook's pov.....

I again come back to my office..ohh god again work. i'm still tired even my sleep was not completed. but i managed, the employees greeted me when i entered inside i replied to them smile and made my way towards my cabin and started doing my work.

i call my secretary and she come with today's schedule. She started telling me about everything in detail. between explaining she made her way more and more close to me and placed her hand above my hand these types of seducing tricks of hers didn't work on me. I swear if she is not my best colleage's cousin. i really will fired her. anyways i quickly let go from her hand and starts doing my work giving her a death glare which she understands quickly and starts behaving herself.

-----

overall my all work i complete but enough is to reading the new project's file and signing them for further process.

When i was looking into my papers...the M.D. of our company come inside my room

jk.   ohh look look....who's here....Mr. MD  he said while frowning

jm.  i was free so i think to take a round in the whole office. he said while sitting on the couch.

jk.    okay okay.. so hows your date with noona. hyung

jm.   huh...h-how did you know..?/?

jk.    ohh common ...i'm not that much fool hyung. i see both of you in a car

jm.  umm..

jk.    so i think you two make together whole night

jm.   umm..ani actually after we again ended up fighting.

jk.    fighting...again....why.??//

jm.   after the date we started talking about our families and in the last we ended up arguing on that whos father is more strengthen.