30

I still remember everything.

and all those memories,

hurt me, kill me.

whenever I think about them.

                             -jk

===========================

Five days later.....

the days started passing one by one... jimin looked at all the company's as jk is nott going office these days. he just want to be alone. he didn't talk to anyone. he told his mom and dad to leave. so they left.

although they didn't want to leave him alone at this time but he told him that he doesn't want to talk to anyone at that time. so they think it's better to leave. but the tension in their mind was.. what if he again tried to do something scary. like he did five days before.

jimin used to come to him twice or thrice a day once in morning and second in night or so on to check on him. and he always end up finding him in his room. he didn't talk to anyone.

jimin really feel sad and hurting while seeing his friends condition. but the fact is he can't do anything except assuring him. when he comes to his house he always makes sure if he ate or not.

but the reality is. he didn't want to do anything... neither eating nor sleeping. or anything
his whole day passed by just sitting alone in his room. sometimes when his sorrow took over his mind he let out his tears while sitting in the corner of his darkroom.

but something isn't leaving his mind and that is seulbi... he keeps thinking about where she will be. cause at this time he needed her so much. to tell her how sad he is now, how guilty he is feeling, he can't stop thinking about her.

it was the night and he was sitting alone oh his room's couch while palms over his face rubbing his face. he took out a deep sigh and grab his phone and dialled a number after sometime the man on the other line picked up.

Man:  yes sir..

Jk:    did you get to know something about the number. did you find out the location?

Man:   s-sir actually...

Jk:     what..??  he asked curiously.

Man:  sir, this number is no more available. we tried to find out the last location. but the last location was of Seoul. after that the number.... even I asked from the telecom department to find out... but they said that the number is not available now. I think before leaving she changed her caller ID.

Jk:    okay... he sighed and cut the call and throw the phone on the other side. while hiding his face again in his palms while murmuring something.

Jk:    Where are you... I need you.. please come back to me... i can't handle it by myself... I'm sorry, please come back to me... please.

 please