36

i forgive you..

i really forgive you..

please come back to me.

i can't lose you.

i can't live without you.

               -seulbi

=========================

Jk:   SEULBIYAHHH!!!

within no time he get out of his car jimin also comes out as all the peoples were running here and there. soon they find three of them also. but jk's mind was blocked his love was in danger, she needs him now, and he will do anything to save her.

he started walking further ready to inside the burned coffee shop but jimin grabbed him by his shoulder.

Jm:   JUNGKOOK... WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO... TRY TO USE YOUR MIND. THE CAFE IS BURNING VERY BADLY.

Jk:    HYUNG SHE IS INSIDE... SHE NEEDS ME. I HAVE TO SAVE HER.

he said as he again starts running towards the coffee shop but jimin again pulled him and shake him.

Jm:   ARE YOU CRAZY... YOU WILL GONNA DIE IF YOU GET INSIDE.

Jk:    I FUCKING DON'T CARE HYUNG, I HAVE TO SAVE MY FAMILY. I HAVE TO SAVE HER. I WILL NOT LET HER GO. NO MATTER WHAT... I WILL SAVE HER.

jm:    JUNGKOOK AH!!!

jimin said but jk snatched his hand from jimin's grip and went inside the burning cafe not even thinking once. all this time he has is to save his wife, his baby. he will not let them go. no one snatches them from him. even god.

he just kicked the door and went inside. the whole cafe is burning very badly. some were even dead there. but where is seulbi. his mind even not working properly because of the situation but he needs to calm.

he went inside and searched here and there while saving himself from caughting up in the fire. he started shouting her name while roaming here and there.

Jk:   SEULBIYAHH....

Jk:   SEULBIYAHH.. WHERE ARE YOU...

his mind was not working properly all he just want is to save her.

Jk:   SEULBIYAHHHH...*God damnit where are you*

when he was moving to another direction a big pillar of wood come across his way. he even got burned with that but he didn't care. all he need is to find her.

he searched for her in all directions when his caught a figure laying at the corner. he sighed in relief but soon made his way towards her. she was laying on the floor there. he get there and embraced her tightly like his life come back to him.

he slapped her slightly in order to know her condition. he shake her slightly in order to wake her up. he was half conscious when she felt some one shaking her she opened her eyes a little. her face injured even hands because of blast.

when she saw his husband in front of her a slight smile appeared on her face. she saw his worried face from her half dizzy eyes.

Sb:   J-jungkook ah!!.

Jk:   i will not let happen anything to you... i will save you... i am here with you... i will save you.

he said as he carried her in the bridal style and turned around but his eyes got widen while seeing the sight in front of him. the whole cafe starts burning very badly. even things bloked his way. how he will gonna out of here.