29

well, guys, I want to say a thing to you that this is a fictional story and no story even made without twists or dramas. the story is nothing if they didn't contain events and twists in them.

so I m requesting u to some of the viewers that please stop saying that they will leave the book. i didn't stop anyone here. if you want you can do it. it's your choice.

but saying that they will leave the book if I didn't make the storyline according to their wish isn't a good thing and it hurts me very badly also if i am writing a story that obviously means that i have my own twists and events in the story.

so, please.  well just leave it. I just say it to all my viewers because i just observe it from some days and it made me so disappointed.

and I also know that all my true readers will appreciate me not hate me.
anyways.. here is the next part.. so enjoy it.

--------------------------------------------

i acted in the way

like it was not a big deal.

but really inside,

it was killing me.

                     -jk

===========================

Next day.....
the wedding day..

all things were planned according to the time. the place was completely decorated. everything was going fine.mom and dad also arrived. aisha was busy with her accessories and salon while jungkook just himself didn't know what he is going to do.

he is doing this but he didn't himself know if he is ready for it or not. all he just doing is keeping the silence. they packed the whole needed thing's for the wedding and jungkook got ready and step inside the car with his mom and dad. and his father instructs the driver to the wedding garden.

but the tension never leaving his mind. and the biggest one was he still didn't get to know anything about seulbi. he himself was so damn confused. his dad can see his condition while his mom was just doing it formerly cause she knows that Aisha isn't a good choice for him.

his father sighed while looking at him who is just looking out of the window with no expression. he placed his hand on jk's shoulder grabbing his attention. he looked at his father confusingly.

Mr. jeon:  are you sure about it.. I'm asking you, one last time son. if you want you can stop this.

he fully understands his father's words he can feel the lump on his throat his heart was saying something else. but the bad luck is that his mind always took control over his heart.

Jk:   dad.. do you think I'm here to stop.

he said with a fake proud expression on his face and his dad nodded and looked at other side.

Mr. Jeon:  okay... I get my answer.

____________

soon they arrived at their ball. where the wedding id held. they get outside of the car one by one. and, his employees and workers started greeting him and bowing at him and his parents. he fixes his coat in a professional manner and let out a deep sigh internally and starts walking inside. the garden was decorated beautifully. the guests and his some business partners also have arrived.