11

Warning: Mature content

ohh so, baby girl wants to get ruined by daddy....*smirk*

"yaahhh...i want water"..he said while glaring at her

"umm..o-ok".. she said from the kitchen and come back with another bottle of water.

"pour me"..he said pointing at his glass and she poured the water in the glass and he starts drinking it while still looking at her. she can feel his glares on herself. she feels a bit uncomfortable so she again left the dining area and goes back to the kitchen and started washing dishes.

jungkook's pov....

I finished my food and directly make my way towards the kitchen with dirty dishes in my hands. I slowly approached her small figure standing behind her slowly placed the dishes where she is washing other dishes. she flinched at my presence I slowly hummed making her actions normal. she again started washing dishes I made my hand's directions towards her small hand and started washing dishes which she is washing.

I continued with my actions well she was busy doing her work. It was like if she is any kind of goddess or seductress. Her duality always leave a great effect on me eventho, she didn't do anything to prove it. I put my half weight upon her and I can see how much she was trembling under me. I love her seeing like this. All for me. Only mine. 

I then make my hands go under her short dress and grabbed her waist. by feeling the coldness she let out a small moan which pleases my ear so well. I hummed at her moan and suddenly started kissing her back neck. and she started again letting out slow moans which please me so well and I replied to her every moan with my kiss and hummed voice.

the heat started gaining between us as i pressed my clothed cock against her buttocks...

"l-let me finish this..please"

"I didn't stop u....you did your work...and I'm doing mine"..he said between his kisses.

after that, she managed to do the dishes when he kept assaulting her with his wet kisses going from neck to his back. he can feel her shivers when he is roaming his hands all under her short dress. after so many problems she finally completed doing it.

after she completed, just in a second jungkook made her sit on the counter by grabbing her ass and started kissing her ravishing every inch of her mouth. she can't do anything nor she refused him or she will gonna end up beating by him. she responds to him with the equal passion they let out slow and sweet moans from their mouths making vanish the silence of the dark night.

after some time he let go of her mouth breathing so heavily as well as she looking down in embarrassment as well as shyness.

jk:    seulbiyah.. I'm so frustrated... and I wanna let out it. will you make me..hhh? he said while kissing her jawline.

she didn't let out any word but slowly nodded looking down. after realizing he immediately picked her by her waist, she wrapped her legs around his torso put her hands on his shoulders for support. while kissing her jawline to her neck he made his way upstairs to his room.

He opened the door of his room by his legs and after entering closed it by one leg.  while kissing her like a beast he made his way to his bed and then throw her in lust and starts hovering over her. when he kisses her she letting so pleasing moans like that if she wants it. well, tho she does.  maturity is not a joke everyone at this age wants pleasure. sometimes she also may be in need or maybe in LOVE.

well, tho jungkook, he is observing her every reaction the way he likes which making him harder and harder. he soon changed into a wild beast from a pleasuring man. leaving so hard growls as he will definitely gonna her ruin tonight. he started kissing her neck roughly leaving big and bad hickeys all over her pale neck. her moans turned so high which making him go wilder and wilder he started devouring her mouth again even tho she is breathless but he didn't stop assaulting her.