35

I don't know how to prove

my love to you.

but believe me..

the truth is-

I really Love You.

                    -Jk

=========================

Next day...

Seulbi's pov..

i get up in the morning as my usual time. i got up from bed and did my morning routine and take a relaxed warm shower. i come back to my room and changed for my office. i see my little bump as it was getting bigger day by day.

i come out of the room and went to the kitchen to made breakfast after sometime soyeon also comes out and come inside the kitchen

Sy:   good morning.

Sb:   good morning.

Sy;   let me help you with this.

she said as she started cutting the vegetables. after full fifteen minutes we completed and placed the breakfast on the table and had it peacefully.

Sy:   so what is your plan of today.

Sb:   nothing as usual as always... whyy.. why did you asked.

Sy:   actually i am thinking... what about if we go out today.

Sb:   like..??

Sy:   like Park... atleast your mood will change also.

Sb:   okay..

she said while giving a smile to her. after having breakfast with her she left and Soyeon went to the living room to watch Tv. as her all day went up like that in her friend's house.

_____________

At the Hotel..

she arrived at her workplace and starts working as always. jihyun didn't come yet. she doing her work but wishing that he didn't come here. otherwise it will hard for her to work.

Half of the day went like that. as the noon come so they got their lunch break. she get to the cafeteria like other employees also. some of the guests were also in the cafeteria at that time. some are families and some are couples. they all look so happy seems like they are enjoying there holidays.

she get there and sits on her usual place where she always, cause employees have a different spot in the cafeteria. Soon after some time taehyung also joined her as that kiddo didn't care about the rules or anything else. he sits there with a boxy smile of his on his pretty face.