26

I'm hiding what I'm feeling in my heart.

but I actually become tired of this.

and I know that I have to stop thinking about you.

cause I know that you are not anymore thinking about me.

                          -seulbi.

=============================

20 days later....

everything get settled in her life now and she is living happily in Busan. she got the job of senior accountant because of her good computer skills in the same hotel where ji hyun is manager. she is now living her life happily. she even made friends there who works in the hotel same like ji hyun.

she is also a very cheering girl. she always visits her she make sure for seulbi's health. soyeon is now so happy to see her friend settled down and living happily and taking are of her health and her baby. she came back to seoul after making sure that seulbi is fine now.

seulbi is happy now. her whole day passes with full of happiness in the hotel while working with her colleagues they all such good persons. but her happiness faded at the time when she was alone the time at night she every day thinks about him that what he will be doing or else. the fact is that she misses him but did he missed her.

on the other hand, he also can't stop thinking about her but the fact is he didn't himself know why he can't stop that. he always ends up in bed after remembering her last image in his mind. the image which crying, shouting at him, even tho he hates it when someone raises his voice on him but this he is not angry but he is hurt.

his and aisha's wedding preparation is going on. he almost prepared everything for the ceremony. his mother and father didn't stop him this time. he let him do to his accordance. but from one corner of his heart he himself not feeling happy.

____________

the next day...
at the hotel galaxy empire..

Girl:   thanks for coming to galaxy empire sir.. you can checkout from account section.

Man:   sure, thank you.  the receptionist bowed and man goes to the account rection. he checkout from the there. and then the girl returned him his card.

Girl:  here is your card sir. thanks for coming. the girl simply bowed with a smile and man also bowed and left.

she started adding the data of today's whole income but suddenly the computer stops working.

Girl:   Aishh. again this computer sucks me. i should have to call seulbi unnie again.

Girl:   unnie... seulbi unnie..

a girl sitting next to her side no other than seulbi doing her work on another computer looked at her with a questionable face.

Sb:   yeah..?

Girl:  unnie this computer again. girl said while pouting and pointing to his one.

Sb:  ok wait i'm comming...

she stand up from her chair and goes to her and starts checking onto the computer. she find out the problem see switched off the whole connection then after a minute start it again and the monitor screen clearly visible a sigh left from the girl's mouth.

Girl:  thank you so much.. you are a genius.. sorry i made you come to here in th condition.

she said pointing towards her belly. yeah it was still flat but the girls know that she is pregnant.