55

Soyeon and Jihyun have arrived back from the saloon. Jihyun is looking so pretty as always. Her gown was so damn Beautiful. She was not looking less than a goddess. She was not looking the cute jihyun but today she is looking like a full gown up pretty, mature woman.

SB: wow

SB: wow... You are looking so beautiful jihyun ah.

JH: umm... Thanks unnie.

She said shyly while looking down and seulbi and soyeon looked at each other noticing Jihyun's nervousness.

SY: well taehyung definitely gonna faint Tonight.

She said teasingly and seulbi also nodded while agreeing at her.

JH: unnie please...

She said while pouting and both girls laugh.

On the other hand taehyung is standing with his family. His eyes fell on his soon to be wife. And here he was about loss his balance.

* Gosh this girl gonna kill me.*

Mrs

Mrs.kim: oh our dear daughter in law come.

She said gaining everyone's attention and than they went where the girls were. Jk notice seulbi is present there.

Jk: yeah... Come we should join them.

He said and all went there. Jk just stand beside his wife gaining her attention from others. She saw how much Happy Jungseul is now.

He is resting his head on his father's shoulder eyeing the cute little girls here and there. Gosh this boy.
Jk notice his son's doings and smirked in proud. Offcourse he is his blood some genetic material will definitely transfer. It's Normal.

Jk: prince... Did you find someone of your type. Huh.

He asked and Jungseul laughed while clapping his hands. He really understand his father's words very well.  Seulbi looked at both of them in disbelief then shook her head and started focusing on another direction.