Chapter Twenty Nine

-- Evelyn Alonsso in MM.

AN:// This story is coming to an end soon but things must hit the fan before I can end it all 😉 all aboard 🗣 this emotional Rollercoaster I'm about to take y'all on.

Sunday, April 4th, 2019
4:52am...

Cont...

Aubree

"You sure you wanna do this?" I asked Aaliyah as we pulled up to the apartment complex.

I got word that the nigga that beat her into a coma is laying his head here.

I can't allow him to even breathe any longer than I already have.

I told Aaliyah and surprisingly she wanted to come along.

"Yeah, I'm sure." She nodded.

I didn't say another word.

I put my gloves on and helped her with hers.

I loaded my guns and passed her one.

"All you gotta do is pull the trigger." I told her. "And please have good aim."

She laughed a little.

I saw Luke pull up so I pulled her mask over her face and then mine.

"Let's move." We got out of our vehicles and looked around at the run down apartments.

"We could probably pick the lock instead of kicking the door down." Luke said as he approached me.

"Oh, what is this Mob Wives?" He laughed at Aaliyah, causing me to laugh too as she stood there mugging.

"Make a move." She rolled her eyes.

We quietly walked up the stairs and to apartment 106.

Luke picked the lock for about thirty seconds and then looked at me with a smirk as he pushed the door open gently, waiting for a reaction.

The house was quiet so we walked through the whole house until we got to the master bedroom.

I gently pushed Aaliyah behind me as the door slowly crept open.

We walked inside and a girl was laying halfway under the cover.

Luke shook his head, signaling something was off.

"Aubree!" Aaliyah yelled.

We turned around and the guy had a blade to her throat.

The girl woke up startled.

Luke went ahead and popped the light on as I snatched the girl out of the bed and put my gun to her head.

"You cut mine, I shoot." I threatned.

"Oh, this is that bitch I beat up?" He snatched her mask off.

Luke cursed under his breath.

Aaliyah stared at the girl.

"Aaliyah?" The girl asked confused.

"Vicky?" She responded, just as confused.

"Glad y'all know each other." Luke spoke.

I quickly shot the guy that had his blade to Aaliyah and he dropped instantly as Aaliyah screamed.

Vicky immediately went to his side and held his bleeding neck, trying to apply pressure as she cried and screamed for help.