Chapter Twenty One

Thursday, January 10th, 2019.
10:38am...

Aaliyah

I walked into the office and flowers were waiting for me on my desk.

I picked up the card:

Hey beautiful,
I know this doesn't make up for the misunderstanding but hopefully this let's you know how much I'm thinking of you.

Your "Aubbie"

I smiled a little before putting the card away.

I sighed and moved the flower to the window so it could grow.

I walked out of my office and saw my secretary gone, as usual but today I needed her.

"Have you seen Vicky?" I asked everyone and their responses were no.

I shook my head.

I shouldn't ever have to look this hard for her.

I ended up near the janitor's closet where I heard giggles and moans.

I covered my mouth with my hand because who in the fuck would actually do this?

I swung the door open and there was my secretary.

We all screamed and they began gathering their clothing and trying to explain.

"You're both fired, effective immediately." I told them.

I walked off but of course they followed behind me trying to plead their case.

"STOP!" I yelled. "Stop talking to me, this is a professional place and you two are in the janitor's closet? What is this, high school? Pack your things and leave. Immediately."

"Aaliyah!" She grabbed my arm.

"You better let me go before I swing." I stopped dead in my tracks and waited for her to release me or this left was coming.

"This is my job!" She began begging.

"That's not my problem, you should've thought about that before now. I'm fine with you having sex and if it wouldn't have been here, your place of business, I wouldn't have gave a damn BUT since it was here, your place of business.. Leave." I broke it down to her ass.

She stood there speechless so I walked away and into the lobby, going to the elevators.

I am done with this conversation.

"But you and Jameson in your office having sex is professional?!" She yelled.

I chuckled then continued to talk to the security desk.

"See to it that they have their belongings out by the end of this hour, please." I asked the man.

"Right away, Ms. Davenport." He stood up.

I walked back to my office and took a seat.

Today was going to be a lovely day.

I picked up the phone and spoke over the intercom.

"Trish Wiggins to the third floor please, Trish Wiggins to the third floor."

I put the phone down and began doing paperwork.

A few minutes later, she came into the room.

"Good morning, Mrs. Davenport." She smiled as she passed me a coffee.

"I don't drink coffee." I replied.

"I know, it's a frappe." She extended it again.

"How do you know what I drink?" I asked, accepting the drink.