Chapter Thirty Two

-- Short but needed.

Saturday, April 20th, 2019
5:49am...

Aubree

Harlem told Luke and I we need to hurry back, he wouldn't say any more or any less but I know Harlem wouldn't make that call if it wasn't imperative.

I needed to get home and freshen up first but as soon as I finish that, I'm heading there.

Luke and I crept into the house, he plopped down on the couch while I went upstairs

I walked into our bedroom to see Aaliyah knocked out.

I smiled to myself as I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, dried off, moisturized my body, brushed my teeth and threw on my boxers and socks.

When I turned around, Aaliyah was sitting up in the bed, I almost knocked her the fuck out.

"What's up with you?" I kissed her cheek and went back to getting dressed.

I threw on a wife beater and a my black Levi jeans then I put white v neck on with my 'Bread Winners Association' hoodie and my Jordan 3s.

"It's too early for you to talk?" I smiled at her.

She never smiled.

"Are you aight?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

"I got suspended from my job." She mumbled.

I was shocked. "Why?"

"Because of you!" She poked my in my chest.

"Aaliyah, what are you talking about yo?" I stood up, knowing her she'll swing again.

"You!" She hurried up and got out of the bed.

"What did I do?" I asked, completely confused.

"Apparently I'm involved with a 'well known criminal' so, they can't be associated with me. Now, I'm on a paid leave, pending investigation!" She yelled.

"Aaliyah, I never--"

"Leave, Aubree." She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Leave? For what?" I scrunched up my face.

"Because I don't want to see your face right now." She spoke through gritted teeth.

I didn't feel like arguing but I wasn't leaving. This is OUR home, you're mad? Go in anothet part of the house until you cool off.

"Aaliyah, I don't wanna argue but I ain't leaving yo. That shits bogus as fuck and I ain't with it." I explained.

"Aubree, just GO!" She yelled.

"You want me gone?" I asked, I'm really not up for a fight.

"I don't want to see your fuckin' face!" She yelled. "I had everything before I met you, I deal with you for less than a fuckin' year and my life has been fuckin' hell!" She yelled out.

"Yo, fuck you." Was all I had. "That's how you fuckin' feeling?" I got in her face.

She simply shrugged.

"Aight, I'll leave." I quickly packed a bag.

Before I left, I needed to say some shit.

"I gave you anything you wanted yo." I spoke softly, I don't even wanna yell. "I tried to please you, every effort obviously went unnoticed. I'm sorry you lost your job because of me though." I walked out.