Chapter Thirty Four

-- Jasmine, Aaliyah & Arianna in MM.

Saturday, April 27th, 2019
6:49am...

Aaliyah

I rolled over in the bed to cuddle up with Aubree but his side of the bed was cold, indicating he had been out the bed for a while.

We fell asleep together last night and he usually tells me when he's leaving.

I got up and threw on one of his white v necks.

I quietly exited the room and searched for him.

I found him in his office with the door slightly ajar.

I didn't mean to ease drop but he has been being very secretive, quiet and to himself more than usual.

"So, how long do we have?" I heard him ask.

I could hear the stress in his voice and the sigh that came soon after told me he didn't like whatever answer he received.

"So you telling me... I hired three lawyers and the best y'all can do is five years?" He asked.

My heart dropped.

I was the topic right now.

"Nah, Y'all needa do better. Get dirty with this shit; bride, blackmail, tell me who to kill, whatever. She ain't doing no fuckin' time." He spoke.

Things were silent for a while before he spoke again.

"Look, I don't give a fuck how much it cost. She ain't doing no fuckin' time." He said.

I finally decided to stop ease dropping and entered the room.

His surprised face almost made me smile.

I watched as he quickly gave out instructions, now beating around the bush.

He got off the phone as I stood there.

"What's up?" He got up, approaching me.

"Tell me what's going on." I told him.

"No. It's nothing for you to worry about, I'm handling it like I said I would." He responded as he pulled me to him.

"I know but I just want--"

"No, Aaliyah. Leave it alone." He said sternly.

I gave up, sighing in defeat.

"Yo, didn't I tell you that I'm going to handle it?" He pecked my lips.

"Yes." I mumbled. "It's just stressful--"

"Do you trust me?"

"What? Of course, Aubree." I rolled my eyes at that foolish question.

"Then believe me when I say, you ain't going behind no fuckin' bars." He stressed to me.

"Aubree, they have evidence. You cannot control--"

He kissed me so deep but gently as he gripped my ass with both hands.

"Do you trust me?" He asked as he lifted my shirt and got on his knees, proceeding to eat me out while I stood up.

"Aubree." I moaned as my legs shook so hard I couldn't stand.

He gently laid me on his desk as i pulled off the shirt and he continued to eat me as if I was his last meal.

"Fuckkkkk." I yelled out as I came hard in his mouth.

"Damn, Li." He got up, smirking as he slid his joggers down.

Once his dîck popped out of his pants, I bit my lip.