Chapter 1

On his way to Tul's flat, Max started to think back to the first time he met his best friend, or how he likes the call it « the day i got into this mess ».

He remembered very vividely the day he first saw Tul.

It was at the police academy, both eighteen, and sharing the same excitement at finally being able to fulfill their dream : being policemen.

He was just a young and shy boy back then. He was standing at the corner in the waiting room for the instructor to call out their names, to meet their new partner who they were going to be paired up with for the next two years into the training program.

He was busy analyzing each of his new comrades, when his eyes met pair a of small brown beautiful and warm eyes on the other side of the room.

For a moment, he felt like the world stopped around him. He felt like the air was knocked out of his lungs, could no longer hear any noise around him and his heart was beating madly . Everything cease to exist, all he could see was that pair of eyes, staring back at him with a somewhat amused look.

He felt like a fool, but he could not help himself, he was mesmerized.

Max, still lost in the stranger eyes, felt someone shaking him and the spell was broken. Coming back to his sense, the man was still shaking him and he noticed now, also calling his name. Looking at the man in front of him, he read the nametag he was wearing and learned that his name was Simon. He was wearing the same trainee uniform as his, had short black hair, a strong jawline, wide brown eyes and a boyish look.

"He must be popular with girls", Max thought to himself, then he heard the guy voice again, who sounded this time a bit more annoyed.

« - Hey dude ! Stop zoning out. The instructor has been called your name 3 times already, while you were busy making love with your eyes to the guy over there. »

Blushing madly at Simon comment, he bowed his head, thanked him and went to the instructor desk, feeling a pair of eyes following his every move. 

While talking with the instructor, he was trying his hardest to cool down and stay focused on the conversation and not let his mind wander back to that pair of hypnotic eyes. 

'I did not even had the chance to see his face', Max thought sadly to himself when his superior said :

« Nattapol, i will introduce you now to your partner. Pakorn, come here. »

Waiting for the said Pakorn to come, he could not stop himself from wishing that the other would still be here after this meeting, so he would be able to introduce himself properly.

He finally heard a gentle voice saying his name, and when he looked back up at the man in front of him, for the second time that day, his mind went blank

Standing there, was the owner of that pair of eyes he was so attraced to.

The man did not only have beautiful eyes, his entire face was. He was dark skinned, had a prominent nose which would have looked ugly on another face but on him looked cute, thin but kissable lips, short brown hair, slender legs and overall a great body from what he could see.

Perfection, he thought. The man was perfect.

« Nattapol ? That's your name, right ? I'm Pakorn, but you can call me Tul. Nice to meet you » and his new found interest, or Pakorn as he is named, smiled widely and gently at him. And just like that, Max knew he was doomed.

Pakorn waved a hand in front of his eyes and called for his name again. He knew he must have been staring and probably scared Tul but he could not help himself.

Pakorn was just too handsome.

Finally able to collect himself, he felt like slapping his face when he stuttered :

« Hel-hello ! Ye-yes, i'm Nattapol but you can call me Max. Nice to meet you too Tul » and he hoped the ugly grimace he was doing looked like a smile.

Now that Max thought about it, it was love at first sight. He was just too young to see it, or maybe it was because of the fact that he had a girlfriend at that time. 

He was finally in front of Tul's door when he looked at his watch and cursed, it was already 7 P.M. Despite what his best friend asked him, he still went back to his flat to take a shower and remove his uniform to wear something more comfortable. He was now wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a black v-neck t-shirt and his favorite pair of Balenciaga sneakers. He knew Tul liked it when he wore those, he hoped that it will somehow appease the man and that he will not be too pissed that he did not listen to him. Replacing his longer strands of hair, he pressed on the bell. A few seconds later, the door opened on Tul, wearing a blue apron.

«- You are late, the brown hair man told him in a blaming tone. I told you to come immediately to my house, now the food is cold.

- I'm sorry, i'm going to re-heat everything so we can eat, don't worry », Max said while getting inside the flat.

He heard Tul closing the door, and turn to face him when he noticed that Tul was not wearing anything under his apron if his bare bottom could be of any indication.

« I'm not hungry for food anymore anyway, » the older guy said while walking up to him in a seductive manner and watching him with eyes full of desire.

'Well this is going to be a long night', Max thought to himself, as he went to Tul and carried him to his bedroom while kissing him passionately.

To be continued ...