"I know you're checking me out sweetheart"

Marco and Star have been walking around the woods for almost an hour with no sign of being anywhere close to their destination. Every now and then they would pass by a strange looking creature and trees. Lots and lots of trees.

Star kept taking quick peaks at Marco. It was her first time seeing a werewolf after all. He was tall to say the least, she was just below his neck. He had brunette shiny hair that shaped his face well. His jaw was sharp as hell but not too much where it looked weird. His eyes had this sparkle to them, something she didn't notice before during their staring contest. He had this little mole on the right side of his face just below his eyes. To top it all off, he had short sideburns that curve toward his face just below his ears. Woah.

Marco was smirking inside. He knew she was checking him out, it was pretty obvious the way her eyes gleamed at him and her mouth showing her fangs was open a bit. It was cute. She was cute . . . for a vampire at least. He would never go for her though . It was a taboo on both the vampires and the werewolves. But she was fun to mess with, that he can say. He should say something.

"I know you're checking me out sweetheart."

Star exclaimed red, "What?! I was not. I was simply... inspecting my enemy. I'll never know if you'll turn your back on me so I have to be prepared."

"Mhmm. If you say so, but your face says otherwise."

"My face does not speak for me. I speak for my-" Before Star could finish her sentence, Star tripped on a misplaced rock on the path. With Marco's fast instincts though, he was able to save her, hands on waist, staring wide eyed at each other.

"You know you can't fall for me sweetheart."

"Wasn't planning on it Barfo. Now let me go."

He smirked, "As you wish" then let her go, falling toward the ground. Before she landed on the ground, she transformed into a bat and swarmed around his face.

"Hey, you can't drop me like that!"

"But, you said and I quote 'Now let me go'".

Star transformed back. "Not literally! I could've died!"

"Actually", Marco pointed out, "first off you're immoral so you can't die like that. Second, no one dies from falling 2 feet."

"W-well I could've. And you know what else . . . . " With that Star kept on complaining to Marco while the werewolf kept walking, completely unbothered by her.