"Let's Compromise"

Sorry, this one is kinda short

The two had been walking for almost 3 hours with no progress at all. They're shoes were dragged on the dirt path, eyes almost closed. It looked like they were about to pass out.

"Are we there yet?"

"Does it look like we're anywhere near, Butterface?!"

"Calm down Barfo! Im hungryyy"

Marco's stomach grumbled. I guess we could stop for food. "Alright, we'll stop for a while and find something to eat." They looked everywhere around them. Just more trees. Marco smelt something strong. His nose led him to the left of him. Pointing, he said, "Fly that way and check over there." She transformed and went but not before mumbling, "who gave him the leader role because it definitely wasn't me..." Marco rolled his eyes.

It took 5 minutes before Star spotted some berries. "I found something!" Marco made his way to where Star was at, hungry as hell.

"What'd you find?"

"Just some berries." Marco sighed. "Better than nothing." With some leaves, they gathered as many berries as they could and sat on a pile of rocks. To say it was awkward was an understatement. They refused to talk or look at each other. Star was having a hard time. She wasn't one to be in an awkward environment. She thought about this hard.

"Let's compromise."

Marco gave her a look, "I'm listening."

"I know we're enemies but I can't stand being awkward. Let's make an alliance. We'll work together and help each other out. We can talk and laugh or whatever. But once we're out of the woods. No contact with each other and we forget we ever saw one another. If someone were to find out that a werewolf and a vampire were together, we'd both be in trouble. Got it?"

Marco thought about it. He could live with that.

"I accept, just don't go falling for me sweetheart." He leaned back on a tree with a smug look on his face.

"Oh please, I'd rather drink holy water. No need to worry at all Diaz."

They sat and ate in a comfortable silence.

🖤