"And you are?"

"Hi there"

"AH!" With that yelp, Marco and Star immediately separated, both awkward as HELLLLLLL with blushes on their faces thinking about what they were about to do. They looked around them and noticed a person not too far from them but enough to give personal space.

He looked about their age. Standing 6'1" tall, this lilac skinned man had an interesting feel about him. A particularly notable feature is his distinctive clothes. He had a triangular face with a rounded jaw, well-formed nose and light pink lips. He had red downturned eyes that gave him a fierce look. His salmon colored hair was kept in a man bun style. He had piercings in both of his ears. He had broad shoulders, strong arms, a muscled torso, and toned legs. He had this one visible tattoo that started at his neck area and travelled down to his chest.

In other words (or in Star's words), he was hot.

"Woah" said Star, enjoying the sight in front of her.  Marco, on the other hand, had a strange feeling about this guy. "And you are?"

"Oh right. My name is Tom. I'm a traveller. I was born with this fire power so don't be surprised if I, you know, blast fire out of my hand." He chuckled. "And who might you guys be?"

"Uh I-im Star Butterfly, a vampire." Star said blushing. "Well nice to meet you Star" he reached out for her hand and kissed the top of it. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady." Star was about to explode. "Ahem, standing right here." Marco said annoyed at this guy already. Star and Tom looked toward Marco, "That's Marco Diaz, werewolf." "Nice to meet you Marco". Tom went to shake his hand. Marco reluctantly shook back, glaring at him.

"So what brings you guys to the Black-Hearted Woods?" "Well somebody," Marco emphasized on somebody, "got us lost so now we are trying to find our way out of here." STar crossed her arms at Marco's statement, "I didn't get us lost. Well, not on purpose at least."

"Hmm, well I know my way around these woods. I can offer to guide you guys out." Tom said, smiling. Star was beaming, "We wou-". Marco interrupted her. "Um Star, can I talk to you. . . alone?" "Uh sure, give us a minute Tom." With that, Marco dragged Star behind a tree.

Marco spoke, "What are you doing?!" "What am I doing? I'm trying to get us out of here. "We can't trust that guy, something seems off about him, I can feel it." "Oh stop worrying Marco. Plus, he's our only chance of getting out of here."

Marco thought about it. He sighed, "Fine. But I'm keeping an eye on him, I still don't trust him." "Ah, thank you thank you Marco!" She gave him a tight hug, wrapping her arms around his chest. Marco froze a bit, a blush rising on his face. Star ran off to Tom, Marco not too far behind.

"We would love for you to help us Tom." Star said to him. "Great, well let's head this way." Tom said, leading the way.

If you've noticed or not, I changed Tom to be this character instead of as Marcos friend for specific reasons. (Check the chapter "Dramatic much?")

Bye and stay safe!!