"Oh shit!"

Marco kept walking, leaving Star. He wasn't really sure where he was going, he just needed some alone time. It wasn't long till he stopped by a lake.

He laid down on his back next to the lake, enjoying the silence. His thoughts were all over the place, running left and right. The one thing that killed his other thoughts was what just recently occured with Star.

Marco's pov

Ughhhhhh. Why did I do that? Why would I do that? I placed my hands covering my eyes. I felt stressed out. Too much has happened in the span of a few days. First I get lost in the woods, next I meet a vampire, then this "traveller" finds us, then I kiss a vampire and now the full moon is coming soon. . .

"Oh shit. Oh shit! This isn't good. The full moon is coming in 2 days and I'm still here." I panicked. "This Tom guy better know where he's going and fast." He seems sketchy but if he's going to get us out of here, I guess I can tolerate him for a little while.

"Now what am I going to do about Star?" I questioned. Star... She got me fucked up in the head. I mean, I'm not dumb. I know this feeling. I've had this feeling before toward my ex-girlfriend Desiree. We dated for a while before she moved without even telling me. I was hurt but I eventually moved on. And now that feeling is rising in me. I'm not quite sure though. I'm not even sure if I want it to happen.

I mean, Star's a vampire, I'm a werewolf. Our ancestors have bad blood. Nobody would ever accept our relationship. Plus I'm pretty sure she wouldn't feel the same IF I did like her. She's stuck on Tom and I know he's got a thing for her too.

Uck, Tom.

"Why has my life come to this? I could be at the Terf right now, chilling with Oscar and waiting for my mom to cook her delicious meals."

I sighed. She must be worried sick about me, I just disappeared out of nowhere. I whimpered. (you know how in Monster High, Clawd always whines or whimpers? Yeah, like that) I really miss her. I laid back down and looked up at the sky. It was already dark. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, too tired to think anymore.