Chapter 5- Grian's Trying, Leave Him Alone

TW- Usage Of OC, Shipping and Ships, Trauma (Also Special 100 views pog???)

No Pov
False, Stress, Iskall and Mumbo were walking around the server, looking at all the starter bases. The girls were in the lead while Iskall and Mumbo were walking behind them. Their conversation finishes and Mumbo overhears the girl's conversation. 
"Did you see how Grian and Champion have been hanging around together a lot." Stress says. False nods.
"Yeah even more than Mumbo." Mumbo looks down but keeps walking. 
"Do you think Champion and Grian are dating?" Stress whispers but Mumbo does hear. Were they? Did Grian not tell him? Iskall reads his mind. 
"Don't worry. We'll have a meeting in the afternoon and clear this up." Mumbo nods.

Later that day
Iskall, Champion and Grian were talking and when Mumbo looked sad for a split second and smiled and sat down at one of the tiny stair chairs. 
"Ok, I declare the first Season 7 meeting open." Iskall says. "Grian, would you like to start." 
Grian starts talking about a new theme of sahra but Mumbo doesn't listen.
"Winter- Champion, Would you like to add anything?" That catches Mumbos attention.
Champion starts talking about how Diamond coughs Grian and her were talking all night last night. When she finishes Iskall sighs.
"Try and keep this professional guys. No flirting." 
"But we-" Mumbo cuts in.
"NO WE. IT'S GRIAN AND I. HE'S MINE!" Mumbo shouts at Champion. Champion is about to say something but Mumbo doesn't let her.
"GO AWAY!" He screams at her and jumps right in front of her aggressively. She whimpers at the jump and her ears drop down. She jumps up off her chair and runs into the jungle, her little tail drooped, leaving the three men alone.
"Mumbo, what the heck?" Grian says to him. 
"I've had enough of Champion and you, alright! She's stealing you from me." Mumbo slips down into his chair, tears in his eyes.
"Mumbo, If you think we were dating you are wrong. Never been more wrong. I only love you." Iskall looks at Mumbo then at Grian. Yes! 
"You what." Mumbo whispers looking at Grian's face.
"I only love you." Mumbo runs up to him and hugs him.
"I love you." He sniffles softly into his shoulder.
Grian sits down and Mumbo takes his seat. 
"With that finally out of the way, finally, for the last six years," He ignores the looks he gets for Mumbo and Grian. 
"What was that with Champion then?" Mumbo asks. Grian sighs and hesitates before saying,
"Champion was a Watcher too and she was my best and only friend back then. We've only hung out so much because we have so much time to catch up!" Grian says and Mumbo looks down. And because you betrayed her and left her for dead with the people you ran away from.
"I'm sorry." Grian snorts.
"I don't think you should be apologizing to me. What about Champion?" Mumbo bolts into the jungle, east, the way Champion ran. He called her name continuously and ran and ran. He looks up and sees Iskall and Grian flying above him. Mumbo sweats and runs out breath but he keeps going before he collapses inti the desert biome on the other side of the jungle. The boys land and Grian gives him a hand to stand again. He automatically sits on Beesuma's abandoned bee farm and sighs. 
"Where did she go?" Iskall asks as he sits down next to Mumbo.
"She probably ran for a bit then flew when she was out of sight. She looked pretty upset." Grian says as he sits down. Iskall pulls out his communicator.

Iskall85_ChampionMA: Where are you? 

ChampionMA_Iskall85: At Mount goatmore. Can you come alone?

"She's fine. She's at- '' He stops when he reads the last bit. "She says come alone." Iskall gets up and puts his heavy elytra back on. Mumbo stands up quickly but Grian shakes his head as Iskall takes off with the fireworks in his hand. Grian grabs Mumbo's hand and starts walking back to his hobbit hole. Mumbo walks very close beside him as they arrive at Grian's very big multiple Hobbit hole like home.

When Champion wanted to talk, she didn't go running to Iskall. Mumbo, Grian, Xisuma or Doc was usually the first response so he was surprised when she asked him to find her, not anyone else. He heads towards the massive goat head and sees Champion, sitting alone, curled up in a ball. He lands and startles her. She shots up and sits up properly. Iskall sits down next to her and she whimpers softly. 
"I think I'm going mad." She whispers to her friend. Iskall moves her and makes her lean against his shoulder. 
"We are all mad, Champion." She looks out into the ocean, the occasional dolphin flipping into the air. The wind is gentle and it brings in the smell of sea salt as the soft buzzing of Beedouble0100 is collecting flowers. 
"Poor Mumbo." She says after a while. Iskall frowns.
"I saw the signs but I didn't know he was going to explode like that." Iskall nods. He had never seen Mumbo yell like that, except that time when Grian ...... Oh. My. Gosh. Why hadn't he seen it coming. So much flirting he had shaken off. Iskall sighs deeply. 
"Should have seen that coming." Champion smirks. 
"Definitely."