Chapter 4 - Hermitcraft High

TW - Bullying Mentions, Shipping 

After a long day at school the five of them catch a train to the hospital to pick up Champ. Wels had left earlier to see her and he had been going every day, staying late into the night, sometimes missing school. So Scar, Cub, Doc, Grian and Mumbo sat on the train quietly. Scar didn't know why Mumbo was coming but the others just agreed when Grian said he was coming. Everyone was fidgety and nervous, especially Grian. It's cold when they get off the train and start walking towards the hospital. Mumbo under Cub's arm, Doc pushing Scar and Grian walking in front of them. The sky is black with small stars twinkling above them and Scar can hear the ocean and the waves crashing. It feels like he was cooped up inside the school. They walk into the hospital Scar's been in too many times and Grian knocks on the door of her room. Wels opens the door and smiles and lets everyone in. Grian runs up to her and hugs her. She looks better but she has bags under her eyes and looks tired. Mumbo walks up to her and she hugs him.

"How are you Mumbo?" She asks and Mumbo looks back at the three of them. Wels whispers something into his ear and he nods.

"We'll talk later," She says as she ruffles his hair. She looks at Doc, Cub and Scar.

"Come over here and stop being creeps in the back of the room." Scar laughs and goes up to her.

"How are you feeling Champ?" Cub asks and she shrugs.

"Tired. I've had a few late nights." She replies and leans backwards back onto the pillow.

"Are you excited to go home?" Doc asks and she grins.

"So excited. I won't be able to do much though. How is that eye? I saw that Tsunami beat that pretty dang hard." Doc grunts.

"Doctors say she had some internal bleeding so I have to have something to replace this thing. I'm thinking about getting something to scare some people, like a robot eye." Wels laughs.

"Sure they'll let you do that, especially Principal Void." Cub rolls his eyes.

"Scar, you ok? You're a little quiet." Scar nods.

"I just feel bad that you had to go through this, and Doc." Champ nods and sighs.

"False and I were bad already, your all good Scar, all good." Scar smiles and nods.

"WELP, When can I get out of this bed and go home?" She asks and Wels and Doc help her get out of the bed and she walks into the bathroom to get change, leaving them in the main room.

"Do you think she'll be ok, Wels?" Grian asks and Wels ruffles his hair.

"If anyone can get through this crap, it's your sister." Champ walks out in jeans and a short sleeve blue shirt and grins.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand!" Doc grins and grabs her by the shoulder.

"Let's get dinner. I think KFC." They all laugh as they walk out of the hospital and walk into the dark street and into the night.

Hehe sorry for taking so long to do, i didn't know what to do but then I found some ideas I had so this is back on track. I've been pretty busy lately so I haven't had the time to do this. I'm actually working on a story right now but it's for my eyes only, sorry. This isn't a long chapter compared to others but I'm back in the game baby. Next Chapter coming out soon. I don't know whether it will be another HH or another MAC or another little thing (Spoiler: Wels x Ex) so hopefully one of those will come out soon - ChampionM.A :D

EDIT: I discontinued this story cause I had no ideas-