Chapter 1 - Hermitcraft High

Scar wheels into the gate of the giant school. There in the courtyard are two groups. One group consists of a boy with blonde hair and red eyes, a boy brunette with a creeper t-shirt and a boy with blonde hair and a brown jumper. Scar smiles and goes towards them. They play Basketball, one of Scar's favorite games he used to play before he became disabled. As he comes over the boys stop playing and head towards him.

"You're the new kid, right? Scar?" The blonde demon asks and Scar nods. The boy with the creeper t-shirt smiles.

"This is Tango and Zedaph. And my name is Impulse." Scar nods.

"You guys play basketball then?" The boy named Zedaph nods.

"Can I play?" Tango looks at the ground and Zedaph looks over in the other direction and Impulse sighs.

"Can you?" Scar grins and nods. If he could show these boys that he could play no matter what, that must leave a lasting impression. They start playing, Zedaph on his team and Scar plays perfectly. Impulse and Tango miss most takes and most shoots, always passing to Zedaph so he was included. They play until the bell goes and Impulse picks up the ball.

"I think wow is the only thing I can say right now." Tango says and Impulse nods.

"Come play again tomorrow?" Zedaph asks and Scar nods.

"What have you got first?" Scar asks.

"English," They say in unison as they check their time tables.

"Oh, I've got Science. See you around then," He calls to them as they walk up the stairs. Scar wheels around on the ramp and bumps into a boy in a lab coat. The boy mumbles a sorry.

"Have you got Science or could you show me where the lab is," The boy beams suddenly and nods. He takes out his hand and Scar shakes it.

"CubFan,"

"Scar,"