Chapter 3- Hermitcraft high.

Thanks to TsushwamiStarz for helping me with this when I had writers block for a bit. She is amazing, go check her out.

TW - Shipping, Bullying, Violence

It's been a week since Scar has been at the school and things are already crazy. False and her friend Tsunami has been picking on Scar and his weakness and his need for help. Of course Cub, Wels and Champion stood up for him and even the ZIT boys would support him when they were there. A boy named Doc also joined their squad, Being tough and strong and also kind at heart even though he let very little see it. Wels walks towards the hall where people are yelling. There is a big crowd and in the middle is Champion, Doc and False, Tsunami. Etho, a loud, obnoxious boy, then starts chanting

"Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight," Some of his friends start chanting and then the whole crowd. Cub runs up to Wels and Scar, panic smeared on his face.

"What's going on?" Cub asks and Wels shrugs. Scar turns to face him.

"Well I was going to my next class then Tsunami came and pushed over my wheelchair, despite Champion being there. She helped me up then started shouting at False. Doc ran over and then somehow Tsunami said to come here and fight them if she's going to stand up to me. Champion being Champion, Doc being Doc, they accepted and here we are." They hear a groan and look up to see Champion double over. Doc swings a punch into Tsunami's face and she holds her face. Champion tries to punch False but she misses and False kicks her in the ribs. Tsunami punches Doc in the mouth and he growls and spits out a tooth. False punches Champion again and again as Doc tries to fend for himself to the overpowered Tsunami. She kicks him in the side of the head and he falls unconscious before he hits the ground.

"K.O!" Shouts Vintage and they laugh. There are lots of Oohs in the ground and Wels runs towards Champion as False punches and hits and kicks. Champion falls before Wels reaches her and False contiuesly kicks her before they all hear the booming voice of the headmaster.

"What is going on here!" Xisuma bellows, making the other students scatter, leaving bloody False and Tsunami panting, unconscious Champion and Doc AND a shocked Wels, Cub and Scar.

"What are you doing! Call an ambulance! Champion and Doc are bleeding out!"

We Wa We Wa We Wah

-TimeSkip-

Wels sits in the waiting bay, waiting for any news at all. Grian is shaking beside him and Cub is sitting on the other side. Scar sits in his wheelchair facing them. His eyes are puffy from crying. Doc comes out of one of the rooms with a bandage across one of his eyes. He slumps into a chair next to Cub.

"Are you ok, Doc?" Scar asks and Doc gives him a look but gives up and sighs.

"I tried. I guess we're no match for False and Tsunami."

"Do you think they'll be expelled?" Cub asks.

"Probably not if Champion and I aren't. We all did it, not just them." Doc replies, fed up.

"I'm sorry. For causing this. I tried to get you to stop and-" Scar sniffs.

"- I'm so sorry. Champion is hurt and your hurt and False and Tsunami are probably hurt." Scar whispers.

"Don't worry about those idiots. They started it and they're going to get what they deserve." Cub says, standing up. Grian, surprisingly, stands up and looks at Cub.

"Sit down," Shocked, Cub sits down and Grian faces everyone.

"Don't make it worse! My sister is in hospital standing up for a friend and so did Doc. She's hurt and you are just making new plans instead of appreciating what she did. What they did. So, become friends. Stop fighting." Grian sits back down and Wels claps. Soon everyone is clapping at Grian's speech.

"Well put Grian. We are going to stop." A nurse comes out of a numbered door and looks at the party.

"Champion M.A is stable. She has a broken jaw and a fractured wrist. Her lung was punctured by a dislocated rib but she just came out of surgery and it was successful."

"First good news I've heard all day." Doc mumbles and the nurse ignores him.

"You can come in." They all get up and walk into the room and they see Champion laying in bed.

"Are you ok, Champ?" Wels asks and she nods. Grian runs up next to her bed and she smiles.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this. How am I going to do it? How can I look after you when I'm in a hospital bed." They all look deeply guilty except for Scar.

"HuH?" Wels sighs.

"Champion's lucky enough to have custody of Grian. Their mum and dad died in a car crash less than 6 months ago." He explains and Scar looks in horror at everyone except for Champion and Grian.

"I'll look after him." Wels says and Scar shakes his head.

"We all should."

-TimeSkip-

Grian POV (First person)

I lay in my bed in silence. I'm not alone yet I feel like I've never more lonely. I can hear Doc whistling some german song (IDK) and I decide to get out of bed. A new friend would take over for three days then swap. Wels, Cub and now Doc. Wels was kinda nice. He would blush every time I mentioned Champ and I think he may have a crush on her. And while Scar was having a bad time I was trying to deal with my own crush. Cub was very different. You could obviously tell he didn't have siblings or at least younger siblings. Doc had arrived last night. I walk into the kitchen and Doc is cooking.

"Don't worry. I went and bought all this. None of your sister's food was used in this meal," He says as he puts an omelet on a plate. I sit at the table and start slowly eating it. Doc comes and sits next to me.

"Your sister thinks its a good idea if you go back to school. The phone rang last night and Iskall said he was worried sick about you and so is Mumbo." I blush at his name and Doc smiles. He takes a bite.

"I think Wels likes Champion."I say and Doc chokes on his food for a second.

"Yeah, me too."

Yeah, me too. Thanks guy. 1091 words wow - ChampionMA