Oneshot - Grian Protection Squad

This is a story based on a chat we had in Grumbo Oneshots- Paper boy By LueyLuna23 The people in this chat are. Go read dat. 

TsushwamiStarz

luna_girl_XD

wofattempt4

FandomsUnite05

and myself.

TW- Depression, Violence, Canobilsiam (....yeah-), Shipping

Luna, Tsunami, Wof, Champion and Fandom stand in an dark alley, 30 metres away from Grian's house. From what Mumbo had told them, his parents weren't very nice. Grian had a Herterchomia is a genetic facial disorder and Mumbo had been blushing the whole time while telling the hit team what he wanted. Apperantly his parents hated it and and wouldn't dare look at him. He had scars where he had surgery and They wanted a little revenge.

"Ok so how are we going to do this?" Luna asks and Wof laughs.

"The usual. Poison, Bat, Hockey stick, Katana, Dagger." Luna shakes her head.

"No, we need to dip the dagger and Katana in poison." Tsunami says.

"Champion, did you remeber to do that." Champion frowns.

"No, you asked Fandom to do that. I tracked down Grian's house." She replies.

"Maybe I should get someone else to do this." Mumbo says and they all glare at him.

"Do you want the best?" Luna asks and Mumbo nods.

"Then shut up," Wof snaps and Mumbo jumps back. The girls smirk and Wof laughs.

"Dude, don't be scared."

"I-I'm going t-to l-leave you g-guys to i-it." Mumbo stutters and walks out of the alley.

"Wonder what was wrong with him," Champion pisses herself laughing.

"Ok plan. Guys, we need a plan. Stop mucking around."

"I'm going to flood the house with the bathtub."

"Im going to stab them with posion daggers."

"Lets shot them in the legs."

"Im a living hurricane." Luna looks at Tsunami and rolls her eyes.

"Right." They run up to the house and sees both cars are there. Fandom kicks down the door and sreeches,

"WE ARE HERE!" The group bursts into the house, giggling, and Tsunami runs up the stair towards the bathroom. Luna runs around the house locking all the doors and windows. Champion, Wof and Fandom storm the house and find the parents in the kitchen The parents hold up their hand at the sight of Champions gun and Wof and Fandoms blades. Tsunami and Luna run in after them and the parents faces drop.

"We've come to adopt your son and ship him and you cannot do anything about it," Tsunami says and the parents laugh.

"Why would you want Grian? He's is ugly and pathetic," The father laughs. They narrow their eyes. Champion shots them both in the right leg and they fall in pain. Luna starts cutting them and their mouth starts bubbling from the poison.

"Tsunami and Fandom, Go find Grian. I know he's here somewhere. Wof help us drag these two to the bathroom." Tsunami and fandom around a bit and find Grian's room. Fandom slowly opens the door and sees Grian hiding under the blankets and spots the paper bag on the desk a few metres away from him, too far for him to reach.

"Grian? Is that you?" Fandom asks quietly and they hear a sob from under the blankets.

"We're not going to look at you if you dont want to Grian, just come with us. We know someone who wants to see you." Tsunami grabs the paper bag and gently pushes it under the covers. Grian sits up, the paper bag on, and hops out of the bed. The parents scream and Grian ignores them. They run down the stairs and meet the others. Wof has two body bags strapped to his back and Grian looks kinda scared.

"Don't mind me. I'm a cannibal." Grian nods slowly and Fandom smirks.

"Don't mind him. He likes them better with maranara sauce." Grian's eyes widen and Champion glares at Fandom. They walk outside and Luna drives around the corner in a black range rover. Luna rolls down the window and says slickly

"Get in." Everyone hops into the back leaving Grian with the front seat. As Luna drives, a loud conversation starts which starts to unnerve Grian. Luna sees this and winds down a speical window to block out the sound and she drives in slience, listening to Grian's soft breathing. The paper bag slowly moves back and further slightly, Grian twitching nervesly.

"We're going to drop you off at Mumbo's. He's got a surprise for you. And don't mind them." Grian turns away to see Tsunami holding a knife to Champion's throat, wof laughing and Fandom looking out the window. Right, Don't mind the psychopaths in the back. They arrive at Mumbo's house and Grian hops out. Luna smiles and the others wave from the back. As they drive away he hears Champion yelling

"WE ARE JUST ANOTHER BUNCH OF GRUMBO SHIPPERS!"