Oneshot - Go, Scar, Go home

TW - Depression

Scar puts on a fake smile, just in case Cub sees him, and walks into concorp and towards the Jellie place. It had helped him a lot to see so many jellies and it was his only retreat other than deep into his pirate cave. He turns Cub rushes up to him. Scar has a quick sigh and turns to the grinning Cub.
"Come look at this!" Cub says and Scar follows him to a high up spot on top of Concorp.
"What are we doing up here?" Scar asks and Cub waves him over and points at the large gray white shop.
"Tomorrow they are opening Sahara." Sahara, oh. Scar hadn't really listening to the meetings as he was wondering whether he should still be at them at all.
"Oh," Is all that Scar replies and Cub looks disappointed.
"What's wrong?" Scar sniffles.
"Everything is fine, Cub." Scar smiles but he has tears in his eyes.

"Maybe you should go home for the day." Cub says and Scar nods and shivers.

"Are you cold?" Scar shakes his head and puts on his elytra before flying towards his big pirate island. He was trying to be excited with Cub but he couldn't. He lands and goes and sits next to the armour stand of Joe.
"I want to make everyone happy and put on a smile and help them everytime they're sad but now I just can't do it. I nearly cried in front of Cub." Scar mumbles his words and his eyes start watering and tears run down his face.
"I need to be happy Good Times With Scar but I'm not having a good time. Why can't I just die!" He curls up in a ball, his head on his knees and cries. I have to think happy he thinks to himself but the voice came back.
Do you want to be happy? The voice in his head asks. Yes.
Its simple and no one will notice because you won't be there any more.
"No!" He screeches at the voice. He hold his head like a headache.
"A voice will not take control of me. Cub needs me!"
I will be back tomorrow, don't you worry your pretty face about it.
The never ending circle.

Sorry, It doesn't actually say why he is the way he is but Scar needs as much sadness of anyone else. Maybe this whole book should be called Hermitcraft Sad stories. And special thanks to aiMHana for giving me the idea. Thanks so much again for reading- ChampionMA