Oneshot - Can you stop? ..... I don't think I can: Grumbo

Tw - Suicidal, Drugs, Depression, Shipping

It was a sunny day for everyone except Grian. No, for Grian it was storming everyday. Grian sniffs and walks into the chemist. The usual chemist, the only chemist in this small town, smiles at him and waves. Grian shuffles to the counter.

"The usual?" Stress asks and Grian sighs.

"I guess I have to." Stress grabs the small packet from underneath the counter and passes it to him. Grian pulls out 5 10 dollar notes but when he passes them to Stress, she shakes her head.

"Just get better for me." Grian nods and walks back into the street. It was the usual Wednesday morning, The sun was shining and some of the men were walking to work. He arrives at his boyfriend's house and opens the door. The fresh smell of bacon hits Grian.

Grian walks to the kitchen and Mumbo smiles from the stove with a pan of bacon sizzling over the hotbeds.

"Hey, I thought I could make some bacon and egg rolls while you were gone. Where did you go at eight am in the morning?" Grian says nothing and walks to the bathroom. Confused, Mumbo puts the bacon onto the rolls with eggs already on it. He turns off the stove and goes to open the bathroom door but a scared voice says quickly,

"Don't come in!" That scares Mumbo but being the gentleman leaves him be. He finishes making the sandwiches and puts them nicely onto plates and puts them on the bar bench. He sits down and waits for Grian patiently. After ten minutes, a pale Grian comes out and sits across from him.

"Are you ok, hun? You're a little pale." Grian ignores him and takes a bite of his lunch. This continues for the next week, Grian ignoring every question about it, and it carries on to next Wednesday, when Grian leaves for an hour at 8 and comes home.

"Grian, you have to tell me," Mumbo says as he comes in the door. Grian pushes past and walks to the bathroom. Mumbo is usually a man who minds his own business but he had finally decided that what dragged Grian down everyday was his business. Mumbo opens the bathroom and Grian drops a syringe. Mumbo gasps and Grian sobs and drops to the floor. Mumbo picks him up and brings him to their bedroom. Grian sobs and Mumbo sighs.

"Grian, why didn't you tell me?" Mumbo asks which makes him curl up on him as he sits on the bed.

"I-I t-try so h-hard to s-stop. I-I c-can't-" He's cut off by Mumbo's lips touching his.

"Shush, We'll get through this, Together."