S E V E N

"I think we should write a diss track." Bryce said out of nowhere while we were all sitting around the living room eating the takeout Chinese food I had ordered.

Everyone turned to stare at him in confusion. We were all probably wondering the same thing; where did that come from? And on who?

Josh chimed in, "Bryce and I have been talking about it for awhile, actually. And then when the Hype House texted Beah the other day we realized that it would be a perfect time to do so, you know, since we can add that to the song or something."

"So you're planning on writing a whole song about the Hype House? Aren't diss tracks like so 2016 or something? You do realize how much hate you're going to get?" I was practically an interrogator at this point.

Bryce laughed, "Chill, B, it's obviously going to be controversial but it's just a big joke. It's going to be against Chase, we already went over it with him and he's cool with the whole thing."

    My heart stopped for a minute. We talk about Chase every now and then and it never hurt. I still care about Chase, he may of broke my heart, but that doesn't mean I can't still care for him. It's just not in the way I used to before.

"Why him?" Jaden asked for me, obviously picking up on the fact that I was at a loss for words.

Josh shrugged, "It just really makes sense, you know? He is considered by fans the 'leader' of the House so it'll draw more attention attacking him than anyone else. Oh, and we want you in it, B."

I looked at him with a shocked face, "The fuck? Why? I don't want involved with your drama."

Kio agreed, "Yeah, I kinda am with B on this one. You all can do it all you want but don't get people involved unless you know they are comfortable with it."

Bryce nodded, "Oh, yeah, one hundred percent agree. You only have to be in it if you want to, B, we won't make you do anything you don't want to."

Everyone stared at me, waiting for an answer which only resulted in me getting anxious and nervously answering, "Uhm, sure."

Bryce's and Josh's face were practically filled by their smiles, both standing up and coming to hug me before walking away together to plan some things. Griffin and Kio both looked disappointed, making it obvious they didn't want the track to be released. Anthony took his food and some more and walked away, presumably to Avani who was sleeping in his room.

I didn't notice Jaden get up and come over to the side of the couch I was sitting on before he spoke up, "Hey."

I turned to him with a fake smile, "Hey!"

He frowned, "B, I know you don't want to do it. You don't have to, you know that right? I can go tell Bryce and Josh that you changed your mind. Besides, I heard them talk about bringing in Cynthia or something if you didn't agree."

My eyes widened, Cynthia? Don't they know how much tension is between her and I? The whole reason mine and Chase's relationship ended was because of her. She was my best friend and then went right behind my back and hooked up with my boyfriend.

"Oh, my god. I'm so sorry." Jaden quickly pulled me into a hug, "I didn't mean to say her name. I'm sorry."

I shrugged, "No, it's cool. It happened awhile ago, I'm over it."

He gave me a look, obviously knowing I was definitely not over it, "Yeah, right. If you were over it you'd be with someone else by now."

"Oh yeah?" I laughed, "Like who exactly?

"Uhm, everyone loves you, you can have literally anyone you want." He paused before muttering something under his breath.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." He shook his head, got up, and pulled me off the couch, "Come on, let's go swim!"

"But the heater isn't turned on yet?"

He shrugged, "So what? A cold pool never hurt anybody."

~\*!.["}^

an
short update, sorrys