T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Today the diss track that Josh and Bryce have been working on for forever is getting released. Them two, Jaden, and I both came to an agreement that the video would be how we announced our relationship to everyone.

    One of the lyrics was something about how the Hype House had hit me up, but instead of referring to me by my name, I would be referred to as Jadens girl. We hoped that fans would pick up on that as him and I dating.

    It was really subtle if you asked me, but kind of weird to announce it in a diss track on my ex boyfriend.

    Him being my ex, I wondered how he would react. I knew the moment I agreed to be in it it would cause problems and chaos among fans and between Chase and I.

    He may of cheated on me, but we didn't end our relationship on bad terms. I didn't end my relationship with any of my past boyfriends on bad terms. That's just not my kind of thing.

    The track was set to be released in a few hours and everyone was out doing their own thing until then. Josh and Bryce were together in the living room discussing things and giving fans sneak peaks. Ant and Avani we're out on a date as we're Griffin and Dixie. Kio was upstairs playing video games in his computer.

    As for Jaden, he was moving boxes of his belongings into my room. Everyone decided a few days ago that it would only be right if the only couple living in the house actually lived in the same room together. I was completely fine with that.

    What I wasn't fine with was when my mom had attempted to call me yesterday, Jaden answered the phone and hung up ten seconds later after here her apology. He knew I didn't want to speak with her so when she asked to talk to me, he just ended the call as if it was an answer.

There was a knock at the front door and I told Jaden I would be back. I walked towards the door and opened it only to reveal Brayden standing there looking as if he was about to turn and walk away if I had opened the door any later.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice sharp as I was still not over what had went down at our moms. I'm petty, but it's okay.

"I came to talk, can I come in please?" I nodded and shut the door behind him as he walked in.

Jaden came down the stairs, immediately stopping on the last step before giving me a look as if asking what my brother was doing here without speaking. I just gave him a shrug and gestures for him to come sit with me on the couch.

"So, what do you want?" I asked again, honestly just wanting him to leave so Jaden and I could get back to moving in his things.

    "I just want to say I'm sorry, to you both." He sighed, running a hand through his hair while not sitting anywhere in the room, only remaining standing near the couch. "I should have stuck up for you, B, and I know that. Honestly, I'm really happy for the two of you, I know you're going to be amazing parents. Screw Ronald, he's an asshole."

    "Then why didn't you stand up for me?" I practically yelled, pausing for a minute to calm down. "I appreciate you apologizing but I don't know what you expected. Everything that happened really hurt, you know?"

    "I know..." He nodded and then checked the time on his phone. "I, uhm, have to go, I have a photo shoot in half an hour. I used my break to stop by and apologize. Just know you have my support every step of the way. I'm always here for you."

    I got up and followed him to the front door, opening it to let him out then speaking when he got down the path. "I love you, Bray, thank you for stopping by."

    He turned around and gave me a small smile. "I love you too, sis."

    Closing the door, I walked back over to Jaden and sat in his lap. Looking at his face made me immediately happier.

    "So, how do you feel about everything?" He questioned.

    "I really don't know. I mean of course I forgive Bray-"

    Jaden cut me off, shaking his head. "No, I mostly meant with our fans finally finding out we're dating. I mean, it's been over a month, I think it's about time we announce it right?"

    "Yeah, if they freak out about that I can only imagine what they're going to say when they find out you're pregnant."

    I let out a soft laugh. "Oh my, don't even remind me, I can't even imagine and I do not want to imagine."

    "Who cares? I'd rather be here with you and my future child than have a bunch of fan girls up my ass constantly."

    "You don't mean that. They're your fans, your supporters, give them a little credit."

    "No, I know they are, but if they don't support us and out decisions then I don't really want them. They're not my fans if they don't accept what we do."

    I smiled, leaning in and giving him a kiss before pulling away and looking in his eyes. "I love you, you know."

    "I love you too, B, more than anything."

~\*!.["}^

an
i liked the beginning of this chapter but don't really like the ending
anyways, i get at least one comment a day telling me they want her to give the baby away, have a miscarriage, or have an abortion. i mean this in the nicest possible way and i really do respect everyone's opinions but it kinda makes me mad lol. i'm honestly nervous writing this and posting this rant because i know people are probably going to take it the wrong way but i swear i don't mean it in a bad way! just trust my decision and go with it haha, this is my first time writing a book involving something like this so i really don't know what i'm doing but i'm trying my best.:)
also, i'm watching austin and ally and like i miss old disney so much