T W E N T Y - F O U R

The next few moments were a blur. All I could remember was Jaden rushing forwards, slamming his lips onto mine and the two of us falling back onto the couch. He was on top of me, holding himself up on his elbows.

We stayed like that for what felt like forever, our lips moving perfectly in sync and the rest of the world just disappeared. I've said this so many times, all when I was with Jaden. It felt right, it felt perfect, it felt like it was meant to be.

I knew that after this we weren't just going to be friends. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. But as of right now, I was okay with that. It was okay and I was going to try my hardest to not let my dumb thoughts get to me.

If my feelings towards Jaden were the same way that he felt about me, then there was no possible way our friendship would end. And that is because neither of us would let our relationship end.

Jaden and I jumped apart when we heard the door from the outside open meaning Olivia, Micah, and Kio were all coming inside.

"Holy fuck, it's about time!" Micah cheered, her phone still held above her face indicating she was videoing. I really hoped she did not just video that whole exchange between Jaden and I.

"Please, please, please tell me you did not get that whole thing on video." I practically begged for Micah to answer me, really hoping she would give me the answer I hoped for.

I loved Micah with my whole heart, I really did, but she is probably one of the stupidest and sometimes fakest people you could ever meet. She doesn't purposely hurt people, she's definitely not like that. But she definitely would post a video of Jaden and I kissing for the laughs of it.

"I did!" She cheered, stopping the recording and turning her phone so we could see the video playing on the screen.

She had caught the whole thing. I guess the back door was cracked or something because she even got every word said. From the moment I started my long rant to him, to the kiss, and to us getting caught by her, Kio, and Olivia.

"I swear Micah, if I find out you posted that anywhere or if anyone else gets sent that I will literally never talk to you again." I threatened, not really sounding intimidating as that was just not the type of person I am.

"What's going on?" Griffin's voice came from the top of the stairs as he walked down, followed by Anthony.

Micah was quick to walk over to them and show the video she had taken, their jaws quickly dropping as they watched. When the video ended they looked between Jaden and I, their smiles huge.

"It's about time!" Anthony yelled, rushing forward and pulling me into a hug. "Does this mean you two are finally together?"

I shook my head. "Uh, no."

He quickly pulled away to look at me weirdly. "Beah, you and he just had a full-on makeout session on the couch, you can not tell me the both of you are not together or going to be."

"I never said we weren't going to be."

Everyone looked at Jaden as if they were anticipating him doing something. I knew they wanted him to just ask me out then and there, and a little bit of me was hoping that he would even though I knew he probably wouldn't.

Why did I think that? Because he still has a girlfriend who has no idea any of this just happened. He already basically cheated on her just now, and while we were at the park. She already knew about that and had just told him to forget about it and she would forgive him.

It was obvious though that he didn't 'just forget about it'. That made me happy. He made me happy.

"Oh, come on guys," Kio let out a sigh he had been holding in. "You can't deny you guys are fucking in love, okay? We have been trying to tell the pair of you this even before we all move in together. Just admit to it. It's kind of sad we have been able to see this long before you guys even realized it. It's cliche, it's cheesy, but you two are meant for each other. It's like those soulmate TikToks you see."

Soulmates? Now that was definitely cheesy.

"There's a slight problem though..." Jaden finally spoke up causing everyone to look at him.

"What could possibly be the problem?"

"Madison." Olivia spoke for him being the only one to catch on to what he was saying.

"What about me?" Madison's voice came from behind all of us. Everyone turned to look at her, not knowing what all she had heard or how long she had been standing there.

Shit.

~\*!.["}^

an
i prolly say this about every chapter i publish but i really hate this chapter, like a lot.
also, i started teen wolf last night and i actually love it, i wasn't expecting to like it that much

^do you think he found out he got a fictional character pregnant?