100k (&new book;))

oh shit okay woah.

we hit 100k reads and like, what?! how is that even possible wtf. i logged on to see that and like freaked out😂

my book just ended and i know i've said thank you a lot, but there are not nearly enough thank yous or ways to thank you to express how thankful i am. (that's a lot of 'thanks')

this book has been published for not even two months and the amount of love and support it has received blows me away.

i never in a million years expected it to get this much attention and like, wow.

so i just wanted to post this to say a huge thank you for this big milestone. and thank you to everyone who's been reading since i first started posting and has stuck by my side and supported me through it all.

it's been a journey lol, and i am so happy it's finally completed!!

now i'm sure most of you are reading this to find out what my next book will be and i decided i'm publishing three...

yes, that's a lot to publish and i was originally just going to post two books (an outer banks one and a sway house boy one).

in the previous chapter i posted, quarantine and fan both have basically the same amount of "votes" and since quarantine is a short story i will post fan uncompleted so you will have to stick by me through my horrible updating schedule (there isn't even one) and i will post quarantine when it is 100% completed so you don't have to go through waiting for a chapter to be posted when there's only like five total chapters.

i hope that made sense lmao.

and as for my outer banks book, i will be posting that very soon! maybe in about a week or so. when i have the first few chapters completed. so if you're as in love with jj as i am, a story is coming very soon!

as a thank you, though, for 100k reads, i will post the first few chapters of fan either tomorrow or at the latest the day after!

i'll post an announcement on my page when i do so!

once again, a huge thank you for all the love and support you all give me!!<3<3<3