T H I R T Y - O N E

Jaden had made his side of the story public. He posted a screenshot of a paragraph he wrote out in his note on his Instagram story and almost as soon as it was posted it received thousands of views. People were obviously dying to find out the opposing side of Madison's story.

He statement in summary was him apologizing a few times, saying he never meant to hurt her which he really didn't, and that he only started a relationship in the first place to try and move on from me and Madison knew this.

Obviously this didn't go over well with most people. A lot were on her side which was understandable. As a result of this, though, Jaden and I both made it obvious we would take a little break from social media for awhile.

I was revisiting an enormous amount of hate. My Direct Messages were filled with death threats, people telling me how much they despise me, and the reoccurring word "home wrecker".

Jaden and I just needed time away from our lives being broadcasted publicly. We needed to focus on ourselves and our future child that was growing literally inside me and ready to come out in less than five months.

We would still be active through Bryce, Griffin, Josh, Kio, and all our other friends who were influencers, of course, but we wouldn't be on our own platforms. It was going to be good for us, we just needed a break and the new drama with Jaden's ex was our final assurance of that.

The boys had also suddenly decided that we were going to take a trip to Texas. Kio didn't want to tag along though, he wanted to stay in Los Angeles with Olivia which I found adorable.

They had out of nowhere decided to go on this trip to visit Sam Hurley who I used to me close friends with but had slowly grown apart due to the distance and life being hectic recently. We were set to leave in three days, the boys already booking my ticket which left me no room to argue.

    I was worried about leaving Bianca, though, as she was still mourning over the loss of my father. We have made it practically a tradition to talk at least once a day, and she's the only reason I agreed to go on the trip. She basically forced me too, telling me that if she didn't she would let them literally kidnap me and force me on the plane.

    It was quite frightening to think about five grown men "kidnapping" me. It sounded like one of those Wattpad stories.

    Whenever we go on a trip I start packing a week in advance. I go crazy and make a large list including everything that I would need. This list is organized in different categories and if I don't follow it precisely, it bothers me.

    Given that I was informed of the trip three days in advance, I was in full panic mode. I was currently sitting on my bed with my laptop open in front of me on a google doc that was already full of at least thirty things Jaden and I both needed. This was just in clothes, I hadn't even gotten to toiletries, electronics, makeup, shoes, and so much more.

    "B, I honestly think you're going insane." Jaden laughed, eyeballing my computer screen and turning to me with raised eyebrows.

    I lightly shoved him, joining him in laughing before closing the lid of my laptop. "And you love me for it, don't lie."

    He grabbed my bag my waist and pulled me over on top of him, his eyes making their way down to my baby bump which had become a bit obvious by now. "Unfortunately, I do."

    My mouth fell open in shock and I punched his shoulder. Rolling off of him I made sure to send him a glare and act as if I was actually mad at him. "You asshole."

    "You're not actually mad, right?" He sat up and looked at me, his face showing he actually believed my horrible acting.

    "No, you dumbass. You're my boyfriend, I'm not allowed to be mad at you." I smiled and watched as he sighed, his smile coming back to his face again. I pulled over my laptop and opened it back up again, continuing my list which only caused Jaden to playfully roll his eyes. "What?"

    "Nothing, it's just I do actually think you're going insane."

    "Well, that's not very nice."

    He shrugged, closing my screen and taking my computer away from me. "Truth hurt, I know."

    Jaden turned back to look at me, his signature smile still on his face and he leaned in to give me a light kiss resulting in a smile forming on my face again. A smile that had disappeared because he took away my computer but it was Jaden, how could you not smile when you're around him?

    I didn't exactly know what this Texas trip had in store for us. Us as in Jaden and I. As in the Sway House. As in my friendship with Sam.

    But I was excited for it, I really was. It was going to be an adventure for me as I had never actually been to Texas.

    If I'm being honest, though, any trip with the Sway boys is an adventure itself. It was going to be fun, at the very least.

~\*!.["}^

an
let's just say the next two chapters are the next two 'normal' chapters before a somewhat big time jump. chapter 36 is the last chapter which is a change from the original chapter 35 but it's the only way i can do it as i want lmao. this texas trip is kinda of important and her friendship with sam is also. i know kio wasn't invite along the texas trip and that kind of makes me sad for him but i feel like there's more to the story, you know? i didn't want to include that so i just made it as if he decided not to go. this story is also in a world where the corona virus and quarantine doesn't exists.:)
i also tried to include some jaden and beah cute content but i feel like i made it kinda cringe. i realize that there wasn't a lot of talking and it was like huge paragraphs mainly but eh idk enjoy it lol. and for like a pregnancy update i guess she's five months along? maybe more like four and a half i'm not sure.
now that we got that rant out of the way, i finished outer banks in one night and let me just say that i full on believe it is the best show netflix has released. it's honestly amazing and i'm this close to releasing a jj maybanks book, like i'm in love with his character and the actor. he's just like amazing lmao.
one last thing, my updates have kind of been slacking recently and i just want to say a quick sorry for that. honestly? i love writing this book but sometimes i get majority writing block and it's like all motivation leave my body. it's how i am with any book and this one is no exception. like, i know what each chapter is going to be about and i know what the next five chapters are going to be about and what each one has to include it's just my want to actually write it kinda disappears. but there's only five more chapters so i'm going to try my best to get back on my daily upload schedule! this is my last full week of school and then we have a half week after so hopefully i won't have nearly as much work and will be more able to update as i please:)

ps, if you read all that you're officially amazing and i love you.