three

a song written easily
chapter three - unidentified

The boys stepped out of the crack carefully and arrived right where they came from. "Oh my god thank you we made it back safely!" Leedo almost fell to the floor knowing that they had made it back. Seoho on the other hand was looking around the place. Something felt off. He took his phone out from his pocket and tried to search something.

"Uhm guys- I don't think we made it back. Wherever we are... ONEUS doesn't exist." Seoho showed the blank screen on his phone when searching for ONEUS on Naver (Korean Google). Leedo immediately fell to the floor and stared at Seoho. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE DON'T EXIST!? WHERE ARE WE!?" Leedo was practically shouting at this point. Xion had also fell to the floor beside Leedo, almost in tears.

Ravn had gathered the boys and rushed them into a cafe so they could discuss their situation properly instead of standing in the middle of an alley. "Gunmin so now exactly who is under RBW?" Keonhee asked before taking a sip of the drink he had ordered. 

Seoho took out his phone again and started searching for RBW artists. What came out on the Naver search were : 𝐑𝐁𝐖 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓, 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓. The boys stared at Seoho in complete confusion. They had never heard of this names ever in their lives. "DISTRICT, TO LOVE and TO HEART. Who the hell are they!? What happened to MAMAMOO sunbaenim?" Leedo finally calmed himself down and joined in on the conversation.

Honestly, Seoho felt as confused as the others were but as the older hyung, he had to provide some sort of answer to them. Ravn and Seoho sat at one corner of the table and began their research while the younger boys rested their heads on the table and took a nap. As Seoho got deeper into his research he started realising something.

"Hyung are you seeing a pattern or is it just me? DISTRICT is a 4 member male group, TO HEART is a 6 member girl group and TO LOVE is a 5 member girl group." 

"And Gunmin, what is that exactly supposed to tell me?-"

"No hyung like they seem to be the opposites of us? DISTRICT is MAMAMOO sunbaenim. TO LOVE is ONEWE and TO HEART is uhm us?"

Ravn's eyes widened when he finally understood what Seoho had been trying to say. They were the "opposites" of the RBW artists ONEUS know and love. But what does that exactly mean? And still, it doesn't give them any hint to where they are or how to return home.

"Okay let's start researching from TO HEART. I want to see what our "opposites" are like." Ravn moved over to sit beside Seoho as the two dug deeper for more information. "Okay hyung let's see. 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 is a 6 member girl group under RBW Entertainment, they debuted on- January 09, 2019." Ravn's eyes widened again. 09 January 2019 is also ONEUS' debut day.

"TO HEART consists of : Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Sihyeon, Jungeun, Jiwon and Hyejoo. Lee Jisoo, born on 02 September 1995, she is the main rapper, vocalist and producer of the group. Lee Chaeyoung, born on 07 June 1996, she is the main vocalist of the group. Kim Sihyeon, born on 26 July 1997, she is the main rapper, vocalist and visual of the group."

Ravn took the phone from Seoho's hands and continued scrolling. "Lee Jungeun, born on 27 July 1998, she is the main vocalist. Yeo Jiwon, born on 26 August 1998, she is the main dancer, vocalist and rapper. Son Hyejoo, born on 10 January 2000, she is the vocalist and maknae. Wait so not only are TO HEART our "opposites" for music but they are literally individually our what- "female versions"!?"

Ravn accidentally talked too loud causing the younger members to wake up. Keonhee rubbed his eyes and lifted his head from the table, "Why don't we just head to RBW and look for those girls for an answer? I'm sure they'll know where we are at least."

But that was the thing, they couldn't. In this world, ONEUS practically doesn't exist. The boys weren't even sure if they individually existed in this world. Surely they wouldn't be able to simply enter the RBW building like that. "Are TO HEART promoting right now?" Seoho asked Ravn who immediately started searching for TO HEART's latest schedule.

"Uhhh yeah! They are promoting their third album with the title track 'Bon Bon Chocolat'." Ravn searched for the music video and showed it to the boys. Though not exactly a vibe that ONEUS would go for, the upbeat tune of the song wasn't unfamiliar to them.

"Okay so how are we going to find them?" Xion looked at the older hyungs for any ideas. "How about we go to one of the music shows to find them. I mean we certainly can't go in as idols but we surely can go in as fans right?"

Everyone's eyes widened and they all stared at Hwanwoong. Genius! That's it! That's how they were going to find the TO HEART girls.. sort of... Just then...

"Yeo Jiwon? A tall mocha for Yeo Jiwon!"