seven

a song written easily
chapter seven - knowing you

DAY 2 IN GAIA

"WAIT WHAT!?" Their eyes widened. The boys had identical numbers to the girls. "You! Kim Youngjo! You have the exact same 13 digits in the same order as me!" Jisoo shouted as she glared at Ravn.

Xion shuddered when Jisoo shouted and that caught Ravn's notice. He pushed the younger members behind him and looked at Jisoo. He thought for a second before he finally understood what was going on. Seoho and Chaeyoung shared the same numbers. Leedo and Sihyeon. Keonhee and Jungeun. Hwanwoong and Jiwon. Xion and Hyejoo.

Once Ravn revealed his assumption on the pairings, the girls got even more suspicious of the boys. "Sit down, let me try to explain everything." Ravn turned around and sat the ONEUS boys all behind him while he sat at the front face to face with Jisoo.

ONEUS sat on one end of the room while TO HEART sat on the other end. They were both afraid of each other. Ravn and Seoho both took turns to explain how ONEUS came from sort of a different reality. A different world. "In our world, we are also under RBW. The other artists under RBW are MAMAMOO and ONEWE." (VROMANCE and soloists not included for i only included active groups.) Though still skeptical, the girls tried their best to pay attention to what Seoho and Ravn were saying.

"And that basically sums up who we exactly are. If you ask me, I think we just found part of the meaning behind our ring numbers." Ravn raised his hand to show his ring and shrugged.

Nevertheless, the girls were still suspicious. "How are we supposed to believe you?" Jungeun peeked her head from behind Sihyeon and looked at the boys. "Honestly, you don't have to if you don't want to. We just want to go home. Director Hwang is probably beyond pissed at us right now." Hwanwoong's voice resonated throughout the room as he spoke his feelings out from behind Leedo.

The girls started loosening up when they heard Hwanwoong mention Director Hwang. They have a Director Hwang too. The girls had just finished promotions for their comeback and were just given a month break. "Okay the way I see this going is we need to know each other more to trust each other. Because clearly you girls don't trust us and our maknaes are beyond afraid of you. I suggest we get into our sort of pairs and get to know each other." Seoho had a point. The girls though have loosened up, were still defensive against the ONEUS members and Hwanwoong, Keonhee and especially Xion, were still shaking from fear behind ONEUS' hyung line.

Everyone agreed with Seoho and slowly went to sit in their pairs in different corners of the room. "Hey..." "Hey." Hwanwoong smiled. She was pretty with doe like eyes and cute soft features. For the next hour or so, he had spent the time getting to know her. He learned a lot about her like how she's a pretty humorous person. Talking to Jiwon made Hwanwoong feel less stressed about their whole stranded problem.

As much as Hwanwoong missed home, he was starting to have fun here too. "Kids gather here!" Jisoo asked everyone to go back to the center of the room. "Wait where did you guys stay last night then? Did you all even sleep-" Hyejoo covered her mouth in shock when Xion explained that they slept at Starbucks since they couldn't go anywhere. Though everyone else burst out laughing because Xion's pouting face was so cute. 

"Well that won't do. How about while we figure out how to send you guys home, you guys can crash at our dorm? I'm sure we have the space, what do you think unnie?"

"I think it could work. But I mean we of course have to make sure manager never finds out though. But I mean we're on holiday and so is she. Anyways I'm assuming you boys are going to need clothes and food. How about this? We go out in pairs to shop for some food and clothes then meet back at the dorm in 3 hours?" Everyone agreed and left the Mnet building in their pairs.

Hwanwoong and Jiwon were casually walking along the streets of Myeongdong looking for suitable clothes for Hwanwoong. "What do you usually like to wear?" Jiwon was browsing through some coats in a store while asking Hwanwoong a ton of questions. The two were already so close. "You know we don't really have to spent the money. If I need clothes, I can go buy it anytime I want." "And what? Let me smell your stench for however long it is before you buy new clothes? Yeah I didn't think so."

She lifted a long black coat and hung it in front of Hwanwoong. "This one looks nice, what do you think?" He didn't say a thing and just stared at her. He felt his heart tingling, it wasn't like any feeling he had before. "Hello? Yeo Hwanwoong? Earth to Hwanwoong!" He snapped out of his daze and agreed to getting the coat. Hearing what he said, Jiwon smiled brightly and went to pay for the coat. "HEY WAIT I CAN PAY THAT MYSELF!" 

Meanwhile, Seoho and Chaeyoung were walking along Myeongdong as well. They had already spent two hours looking for all sorts of different clothes. Chaeyoung chose so many clothes and refused to let Seoho pay. He was starting to get worried that her card might max out. "Okay okay Chaeyoung that's enough. I'm gonna make you broke at this rate." He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the store. He didn't notice it but she was blushing as his hand touched her's.

"Let's go buy food okay?" He smiled and placed her arm around her shoulders as they walked towards the supermarket.