nine

a song written easily
chapter nine - you actually care

DAY 2 IN GAIA

Seoho and Chaeyoung talked a lot and found out about a lot of similarities between each other. She had bought him a heap ton of clothes and every time he just looked at her as if she was crazy. She had bought him like at least 6 sets of clothes including coats and even shoes. Exactly how rich was she?

"Okay since we're both the cooks of our groups and I'm also assuming the ONEUS kids have barely eaten since 2 days ago, you and I are going to cook up a feast. Let me call up Sihyeon and you can call Gunhak, we can buy the ingredients together." Chaeyoung took out her phone and dialed Sihyeon's number while Seoho stepped aside to call Leedo.

"Eo Gunmin hyung what's up?"

"Come meet me and Chaeyoung at uhh Myeongdong, we're gonna shop for some ingredients to cook for the boys. Okay don't tell the girls but I think we should go busking again tonight and maybe earn some money. I don't know how much longer our credit cards are gonna work and it doesn't sit well with me that we are using their money."

"Ahh ahh okay. See you at the supermarket in 5 minutes."

"okay, bye."

Once they were both done with the phone calls, they headed towards the supermarket. Leedo and Sihyeon both came really quickly and they went in to shop for ingredients. They had a small fight about what to cook for dinner but eventually Seoho and Leedo gave in to Chaeyoung and Sihyeon. It was almost dinner time and the quartet finally went back to the dorm.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW OUR PASSCODE!?"

Leedo turned to look at Chaeyoung, "Well it's ours too and I thought it was worth a try-". He shrugged and step into their dorm. The maknaes weren't back but Ravn and Jisoo were already back and were sitting in the living room watching the TV.

"The maknaes aren't back yet so that leaves us with enough time to cook up something." Sihyeon smiled and pulled Chaeyoung into the kitchen with her.

"Give us a minute, we'll be there soon!" Seoho pulled Leedo and Ravn to a corner and they started discussing what songs they are going to perform at the busking tonight. Leedo showed the other two the list of songs and they started working on ideas while face-timing their dance genius, Hwanwoong.

"No no don't do it like that! Maybe try to have your arm be at a 90 degree angle. Yeah yeah like that, slightly higher. YES!"

"Are you guys intending on going somewhere?" Chaeyoung came out of the kitchen and looked at the boys. Leedo and Ravn burst out in laughter while Seoho tried to hold in his. Her face and hair were completely covered in flour. Sihyeon stood up and stood behind Chaeyoung, she looked exactly like Chaeyoung. They were both in a mess. Seoho chuckled a bit before getting a cloth to wipe Chaeyoung's face.

"You look like a piece of bread- Are you sure you and Sihyeon know how to cook?" Seoho chuckled again and dusted flour off of Chaeyoung's hair. "Yeah! We just don't really know how to bake..." Leedo laughed again before going into the kitchen to save Sihyeon. Once the girls cleaned up, they went out to the living room and sat on the sofa with Jisoo while Leedo and Seoho worked on actual dinner.

After 30 minutes, the maknaes started coming back. The girls crowded around the living room while the boys flocked in the kitchen. "Okay what time do you guys wanna go out? Youngjo hyung, what do you think?" "I was thinking maybe after dinner we wait for the girls to want to wash up then we can sneak out." The boys slowly discussed their plan while Seoho and Leedo went in and out of the conversation since they had to focus on cooking.

Time passed rather quickly and soon Seoho and Leedo were done cooking dinner. "Dinner's ready!" Leedo had made dumplings while Seoho had made jjajangmyeon (black-bean paste noodle). The girls were so surprised that the boys could cook, Jiwon even mentioned that it tasted like Sihyeon and Chaeyoung's home cooking.

Once dinner was over, Hwanwoong looked over to make sure the girls weren't paying attention before the boys sneaked out of the house. They swiftly made their way back to Hongdae. After setting up their stuff, the boys began performing.

The boys were having a lot of fun, they had already performed 5 songs and were going to end the whole busking soon. Almost to end of the busking, someone caught Seoho's attention. It was Chaeyoung and the other TO HEART girls. She was looking at him in awe as they performed. Seeing that she was there watching him perform, Seoho felt happier and more energetic.

Thump!

Seoho was paying too much attention to Chaeyoung that he had accidentally tripped while performing Twilight. Ravn pulled him up and asked, "You okay to continue?" Seoho nodded and they finished off the performance. The crowd was extremely happy with the boys' performance and they garnered a huge applause.

The boys bowed and thanked everyone before going to pack up their stuff. "Oh my god you all were so cool! Now I really wonder what you all would look like performing on stage." Jiwon said and went to check on Hwanwoong. Chaeyoung rushed towards Seoho and flicked him on the forehead.

"Idiot."