the end

a song written easily
the end

Day 5. Today was ONEUS' final day in Regulus. The first to wake up was Xion. He opened the door of the house and went for a final walk around Regulus. The morning view of Regulus was as pretty, if not prettier than the night skies. The greenery in the morning was always the brightest and freshest. However, he wasn't really thinking much about anything, he just kept walking.

Soon after Xion left, the other boys started waking up and ended up wandering around on their own as well. Seoho was the last to leave, he looked around the place and ending up walking into the forest. His thoughts were filled with memories of him and Chaeyoung. The memory he loved the most was the one time they cooked together in the kitchen. He had accidentally scalded her hand and she reached for his hand. She softly blew onto it and kissed it before applying the cream. He missed her so much.

Suddenly... "Lee Gunmin. You meanie! How could you leave me here alone?" Seoho's head immediately bounced up. He looked left and right frantically in search of the origin of that voice. It was Chaeyoung's voice. "I heard your song. Jihyeon helped me save it to my phone! I love you, Seoho." Seoho ran around the forest but immediately stopped in his tracks. A bunch of small bright pink flowers appeared on the branch of the tree right in front of him. Seoho reached his hand up and grabbed the bunch of flowers from the tree. "I love you too Chaeyoung..."

On the other end of Regulus was Ravn. He decided not to stray far from the beach in case something happened. Like Seoho, all Ravn could think of was Jisoo. "Yah Kim Youngjo!" Ravn's eyes widened as he stopped dead in his tracks. He couldn't believe what he just heard. "Idiot. Thanks for remembering that I like to hear you sing. I miss you so much too. Thank you for the song, I have it saved! Now I can hear your voice everyday until we meet again. Don't forget me Ravn, I love you." A bunch of white flowers appeared on the floor in front of him. "KIM JISOO!" Ravn fell to the floor as he held the flowers. He was crying so badly as he held the flowers tightly to his chest. "i love you too..."

Like Ravn, Hwanwoong didn't go far from the house. He decided to walk to the tree where Gaia's portal was. He wanted to feel close to Jiwon for one last time. "Yeo Hwanwoong." Hwanwoong jolted at the sudden voice, his eyes widened as he stared at the tree. "Your voice is really cute you know. I have the song saved in my phone already. I will listen to it whenever I miss you, which funny enough, is every single moment. Thank you Woongie, I love you. A red glow caught his eye and he ran towards the beach. He picked up the bunch of red-white flowers and held it close to him. She heard him. She loved him. And he loved her too.

Leedo on the other hand, was walking along the stone paths near the beach. Just as he was about to leave. He looked down. A bunch of yellow flowers. He bent down and picked it up, "Kim Gunhak." His eyes widened. "Got you there right? Hahaha! I hope you're eating well. Don't worry about me, I'm doing good. I do miss the warmth of your hands though. I love you Leedo, I truly do, don't ever forget that." Leedo held the flowers in his hands and stared into the vast ocean. "I love you too Sihyeon..."

Keonhee was walking in a forest near the stone paths where Leedo was. The forest had red and pink trees, the sky had a soft purple hue. He was thinking about the time when he just finished showering and was drying his hair. At the time, he hadn't put his shirt on yet but Jungeun accidentally came into the room. "Ah! I'm sorry!" He laughed at the way she was so shy and blushing. Suddenly, something caught his eye. A yellowish white flower. "Lee Keonhee~ Hey~ I loved the song. Please take care of yourself, the weather is getting hotter lately, remember to drink more water okay? Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself. I love you so much Keonhee, so so much...." Keonhee held the flowers tightly in his hands and he fell to his knees as a single tear slid down his cheek.

Xion was walking back to the beach rather dejected. He hadn't received his flower so he assumed that Hyejoo didn't get his message. But that was when... "Son Dongjuuuuu! What story do you have huh? We never even dated! Thank you for the song though. I really enjoyed it. I hope you'll never forget me. I love you Dongju, I gotta go!" Xion grabbed the lavender flowers and held it close to him. He squatted down and cried silently for what seemed like eternity.

After about an hour, the boys walked back to the house with their respective flowers in hand. "I see you all got the flowers." Jihyeon smiled to them. She was so thankful that she could do something to make them feel slightly better. "We can't thank you enough Jihyeon for your hospitality and willingness to help us." Ravn wiped his tears and smiled at Jihyeon.

"It's nothing! You're welcome to come to Regulus anytime with this." She handed each of them a little metal chain necklace and 5 more for the ONEWE members. "This allows you to enter Regulus anytime you like. It gets kinda lonely here so I'd be grateful if you could come once in a while. Though this message sending thing doesn't work every time since the 야행성 (yahaengseong) star only comes a few times a year."

The boys each hugged Jihyeon before leaving Regulus and going back to Earth. Later that night after performing at Music Bank, they each went to the place where they used to spend time with the girls back in Gaia.

Leedo and Sihyeon along the streets of Hongdae. Seoho and Chaeyoung along the streets of Myeongdong. Ravn and Jisoo by the Han River. Xion and Hyejoo in alley where the crack was. Keonhee and Jungeun also by the Han River. Lastly, Hwanwoong and Jiwon outside a cafe near RBW.

They each held their rings in their hands and smiled. "I miss you and I love you too."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃