seventeen

a song written easily
chapter seventeen - an accident

DAY 11-12 IN GAIA

The next day, the boys were due for outfit fitting at the RBW building along with the girls. The styling team of TO HEART worked really hard overnight to find whatever male outfits they had in storage for ONEUS. "So we listened to both Lit and Twilight. For Lit, we figured that it is more traditional so your outfits should have both modern and traditional elements to it." The head stylist pulled out a whole rack of silky beige outfits. "For Twilight, we prepared these plain button shirts to pair with these strap-vests. We just need to make sure the sizes are right."

The ONEUS boys went into the changing room and got changed into their outfits for Lit. "I can't wait to see what they look like, I have never dressed a boy group before." The stylists were really excited seeing that they've only ever styled clothes for TO HEART and no other groups, this venture with ONEUS was a huge step for them.

The door opened and the boys came out one after another. The clothes were a perfect fit. Chaeyoung's eyes immediately shifted towards Seoho, he was wearing a pair of beige jeans and a silky beige wrap shirt that was only held together by two ribbon strings. The boys finished their styling session with the stylists in less than 15 minutes and it was finally TO HEART's turn. Since the TO HEART members were girls, the stylists thought it'd be better for ONEUS to wait outside just in case.

The boys went to the lounge and squeezed onto one couch. "Is it just me or the outfits are really similar if not identical to our promotion outfits?" Hwanwoong popped out from between the tall members and looked at Leedo. Everyone nodded in agreement, their outfits did seem awfully familiar. The two groups spent the rest of the day practicing in their respective practice rooms.

It was finally the day of the performance. "Today, we have a special performance brought to us by RBW's dancers. Sewoo can you believe that these boys have never trained before?" "No Yena! They are simply incredible, let's take a look at ONEUS' performances!" The hosts finished introducing ONEUS as the stage light started to brighten.

The boys started off by performing Lit. The audience was rather quiet at the start since none of them knew who ONEUS were but they started to warm up to the boys after hearing the traditional tunes in Lit.

(performance reference)

The whole time, the girls were in their waiting rooms monitoring the whole performance. "Are you really sure that we can't cast them?" TO HEART's manager sat with the girls as she had her eyes glued to the screen. ONEUS' professionalism were beaming through the scream. Their many years of training certainly paid off.

After they were done with Lit, the hosts introduced ONEUS' next song while they went to get a quick change.

(performance reference)

By their second performance, the boys had already gained the attention of the audience. Everyone in the audience started to cheer for the members and even did their own version of the fan chant. The boys felt super glad that their skills were being acknowledged but hearing the shouting also made them miss home, miss their TO MOONs.

Soon, it was TO HEART's turn to perform. They had just concluded promotions for their 3rd album so today they were going to promote their B-sides starting off with No Lie.

(performance reference | jisoo as aisha, chaeyoung as mia, sihyeon as e:u, jungeun as sihyeon, jiwon as yireon, hyejoo as onda)

(note that e:u and mia sing the chorus together)

Bang!

The previous artist had used water as a prop for their performance causing the floor of the stage to be extremely wet. And it so happened that Sihyeon accidentally fell down during one of the shuffling moves of the performance. Despite the intense pain she felt in her ankle and hip, she stood up and finished the performance.

Once the music ended, Sihyeon immediately fell into Chaeyoung's arms as Chaeyoung helped Sihyeon off the stage where the staff took over. Sihyeon was immediately sent to the hospital accompanied by both their head manager and Leedo. Meanwhile, TO HEART's other manager was asking the staff for an explanation on the slippery stage.

The boys whom were watching their performance from the waiting room got so nervous after seeing Leedo rush off to the hospital with Sihyeon. "LEE CHAEYOUNG! ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE?" The boys ran towards the girls when they came into the waiting room to get ready for their next performance. Thankfully, the rest of the girls were fine but they still had one more performance which they now had to do as 5 instead of 6.

The girls got dressed and had their makeup redone before heading on stage to perform Full Moon. Their manager made the staff ensure the stage was as dry as the Sahara Desert especially since the choreography for Full Moon included chairs. But also because he didn't want anymore of the members to get hurt.

Meanwhile... "Manager~ Are we there yet? It really hurts!" Sihyeon was in a lot of pain. She was lying down in the back seat with her head resting on Leedo's lap. She was holding Leedo's hand tightly as she tried to bare with the pain. He looked down at her as he saw the cuts on her knees and the huge bruise on her ankle. When they finally reached the hospital, her manager told Leedo to let go of her hand and he did as told but she got so mad- 

"YAH KIM GUNHAK!" She waved her hands around despite the pain just to look for Leedo's hand. He quickly held her hand as she was wheeled into the hospital. After multiple checks including a couple x-rays, it was confirmed that Sihyeon had sprained her ankle and hip. Though nothing too serious, she definetly cannot dance for at least a week and should reduce her movements as much as possible.

For safety purposes, the doctor requested that she stayed overnight in the hospital for further observation. She was fast asleep on the bed after she came back from a final x-ray. Leedo grabbed hold of her hand, it was so cold. He sat beside her and accompanied her for the whole night, not leaving her alone even for a second.