thirteen

a song written easily
chapter thirteen - time spent with you

DAY 4 IN GAIA

The next day, Xion woke up and saw Hyejoo looking at him. "Ohh you're awake! How are you feeling?" He unknowingly let go of her hand as he stretched. She nodded slightly and smiled saying she was better now. No one was cooking tonight since most of them had their own plans. Hyejoo sat up on her bed as she watched Xion leave her room...

"KIM YOUNGJO!" Ravn ran as fast as he could, away from Jisoo. Just before this, he had ruffled Jisoo's hair causing it to be a bit messy. "Catch me if you can!" He stuck his tongue out and ran away. "YAH KIM YOUNGJO COME BACK HERE!" Jisoo kept running after Ravn but eventually stopped when she got tired. Ravn turned around to see that Jisoo was panting and burst out laughing.

He jogged towards her and squat down in front of her. He tilted his head and looked at the sweaty girl. He smiled and raised his arm to wipe her sweat from her forehead. Taking the chance, Jisoo smacked Ravn on the shoulder and glared at him. "Don't touch my hair next time unless you intend to fix it." She scolded him while he stood there silently while pouting.

Ravn smiled and grabbed Jisoo's hand and started running. "Hey! I'm not done scolding you!" The two ran for quite a long time before finally coming to the Han River. Ravn got Jisoo to sit down somewhere before he ran off to somewhere else. "You better not be leaving me here alone, I will starve you tonight if you do!"

A few minutes later, he came back with a kite in his hand. "Oh my god! Yayy!" Jisoo ran to Ravn like a kid and took the kite from his hands. The kite was a simple blue butterfly with yellow and white spots. She looked up at Ravn and smiled before looking at the kite again. He brought her to an open field to play with the kite.

"Wait but I've never flown a kite before..." Jisoo pouted and looked at Ravn. "I'll teach you." He unrolled the kite and got Jisoo to hold the handle. His hand atop of hers, he showed her the gestures to make in order for the kite to fly and after a few attempts... "OH MY GOD! I DID IT!" She smiled widely and looked at Ravn happily.

He was so happy to see Jisoo running around so carefree. He was very worried for her when she told him about her stress a few days ago so he specifically planned an entire itinerary today to let her enjoy and relax. The two spent the next hour or so playing with the kite. There was a lot of running and chasing involved. Jisoo eventually got tired and went to sit beside Ravn underneath the tree.

"Youngjo ah"

"Hmm?"

"I know you're a rapper but can you sing something for me?" Ravn turned to look at Jisoo. He was a vocalist but he wasn't exactly an amazing vocalist. He eventually gave in and nodded his head, agreeing to sing a little something for her. Jisoo lay her head onto Ravn's lap and looked towards the Han River as she waited for him to start singing.

Ravn started singing CyA's rap-singing part in Regulus. It was soft and melodious, completely unlike the Ravn everyone knew and love. Ravn's singing voice made them feel like their surroundings were empty and that in this whole world only had the two of them. Jisoo had closed her eyes to enjoy Ravn's voice more. As the song came to an end, he looked down at Jisoo for her reaction.

"I like your singing voice a lot." She smiled at Ravn and sat up. "Let's go home, it's getting late. I'm scared the kids set the house on fire." Jisoo chuckled softly before pulling Ravn up. "Nope we're not going back, I left Seoho in charge. You and I are going to have some street food for dinner!" He winked and grabbed her hand, running away again. "Yah! Kim Youngjo! You want me to grow fat don't you!?"

Meanwhile back at the dorm... "YEO HWANWOONG!"