eighteen

a song written easily
chapter eighteen - missing home

DAY 15 IN GAIA

"Where is ONEUS!?" Director Hwang had called all five members of ONEWE as well as ONEUS' two managers into his office. ONEUS had been missing for 15 days and they've only informed Director Hwang about it today. The scolding went on for about two hours... there was a lot of yelling and slamming of tables as well. Harin, Kanghyun and CyA were also knowing about this for the first time today. Twelve days ago...

"Ah ah okay, I will try to call Ravn okay? In the mean time, don't let the rest know." Yonghoon called over ONEUS' managers and met them with Dongmyeong in ONEUS' dorm. The four of them tried to search for the boys together for the next nearly two weeks but eventually gave up and told Director Hwang about it.

After 2 hours, they finally left the director's office. "Manager hyung you mean there's seriously no news about ONEUS for 2 whole weeks!?" The older manager explained that ONEUS had disappeared roughly since 15 days ago. He and the younger manager had tried calling them multiple times everyday since and checked their dorm everyday but no one knew where they were.

Yonghoon was visibly upset that they failed to find ONEUS. He was the oldest among the 11 of them and he had made a promise to all their parents to watch after them especially Xion, CyA and Dongmyeong. "We are going to find the kids one way or another." Yonghoon charged out of the room as the other ONEWE boys chased after him.

The boys have been doing busking almost every other day but today was different. They had decided on taking a break so they could spend time with the girls. It's been 15 days since they arrived in Gaia. Most of the boys were pretty sure that they'd be screwed when or if they eventually return to Earth. "YOUNGJO!!" Ravn ran into the kitchen after he heard his name being called.

"Cockroach!" Ravn laughed out loud as Jisoo whacked him on his back repeatedly. He carried her up and out of the kitchen. He carefully placed her down on the sofa before going back into the kitchen to kill the cockroach that Jisoo was talking about.

Hwanwoong, Seoho, Leedo, Jiwon, Chaeyoung and Sihyeon all went out to get groceries for tonight's dinner while as usual Keonhee, Jungeun, Xion and Hyejoo went out to play. After washing his hands, Ravn sat down on the sofa next to Jisoo.

"Don't you miss home?"

He almost teared up because honestly he did but at the same time he didn't. Even if the boys had gone back to Earth, they wouldn't get to see their families anyways. At least the boys had each other right now, especially for Ravn, or else he would have mentally broke down since day one.

"HYUNG! HYUNG!" Hwanwoong came running in through the front door frantically. He ran towards Ravn and sat on his lap, shoving his phone in Ravn's face. IT WAS YONGHOON! Hwanwoong put it on speaker as Seoho and Leedo crowded around the two boys.

"YAH YEO HWANWOONG! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!? IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS AND DIRECTOR HWANG IS ABOUT TO FIRE YOUR MANAGERS AT THIS RATE!"

"Hyung, about that- We're not on Earth-"

"Kim Youngjo enough joking and get your asses to RBW right now!"

"No hyung I'm serious- We found this portal like thing 15 days ago and stepped into it and now we've arrived in this Earth-like place. Wait- hyung? HYUNG!?"

The call was cut off. It was weird enough that Yonghoon's call could reach the boys since the service in both worlds worked differently but they were glad to know that there was still a way back home. Ravn looked at the younger boys. They were all crowding together desperately trying to call the other ONEWE members. He could feel how desperate they were to hear familiar voices again, to feel like they had a chance of getting back home.

But really... It's been 15 days, Ravn didn't think that they were ever going to get home at this rate. Not long later, Keonhee, Jungeun, Xion and Hyejoo came back. "KEONHEE! YONGHOON HYUNG CALLED! YONGHOON HYUNG CALLED!" "WHAT AND I MISSED IT!?" Hwanwoong and Keonhee shook each other and were practically screaming. Ravn rolled his eyes as he thought, 'I swear sometimes if not all the time, they are so loud!'.

Xion pulled Hwanwoong aside and asked him a few things. No one could really hear what he asked but it was probably about Dongmyeong. Though Xion has been quite happy lately, it wasn't difficult to tell that he only seemed happy around the others but once he doesn't have to face them, he cries. He worries so much about Dongmyeong, it makes the rest wish they had a twin.

The rest of the day went on quite normally, Seoho and Chaeyoung cooked dinner and they all watched a horror movie together. As expected, there was a lot of screaming with most of it coming from Keonhee... After the movie, they all went to sleep and looked forward to tomorrow.

Back at the alleyway, a woman dressed in full black stepped out from the blue crack. "I will find you ONEUS. All 6 of you."