eleven

a song written easily
chapter eleven - scream

DAY 3 IN GAIA

After breakfast, the boys set off to look for clues on how to go back. "Okay shouldn't we just go back through that blue crack we came from?" Xion suggested.

The boys decided on Xion's plan and made their way back to the wall where the crack was but it wasn't there- "Youngjo hyung, where's the crack!?" Keonhee waved his hands all around the wall and looked at Ravn but Ravn was as clueless as he was. The crack had just disappeared. Were they really stuck in Gaia forever? "Hyung, what do we do now...?" Seoho looked at Ravn. It was the first time since debut that Seoho looked so distraught.

Just then, Keonhee got a call from Jungeun.

"Keonhee! Help! There's sasaengs following us."

"Who are you with? And where are you!? I'll be there as soon as I can!"

"I'm with Chaeyoung unnie, Jiwon and Hyejoo. Come quick, we're near the dorm."

The boys looked at Keonhee extremely confused. He quickly explained that the girls were being followed and that Jungeun just called him for help. Upon hearing Keonhee's explanation, Seoho, Hwanwoong and Xion's faces immediately turned sour. The boys ran all the way to the streets near the dorm before finally catching sight of where the girls were. Meanwhile, Ravn and Leedo went back to the dorm to check up on Jisoo and Sihyeon.

Keonhee ran towards Jungeun and placed his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. Seoho, Hwanwoong and Xion eventually did the same. Keonhee looked down at the petite girl in his arms. She was shaking so badly. She looked up at Keonhee and mouthed a soft thank you to him. Luckily, the sasaengs stopped following them after the boys arrived.

As soon as Jungeun noticed they left, she cried and hugged Keonhee tightly. He raised his hand and held her tightly but she was still shaking so badly. At that point, Keonhee was getting really worried about her. "Jungeun ah, it's fine. I'm here now. They're gone, don't worry okay?"

After awhile, Jungeun finally stopped crying. The others had already went on their own ways most of them heading back to the dorm. Keonhee decided that going back and letting Jungeun continue thinking wild thoughts wasn't a good idea so they decided to go to an arcade.

Jungeun didn't let go of Keonhee's arm the whole way until they reached the arcade. He went to the counter and exchanged some tokens for Jungeun to use. He handed them to her and she immediately ran away to play the games as Keonhee watched her play from the side.

She was wearing a black crop top with a long beige coat and a pair of blue jeans. Her blonde hair was slightly braided at the top while the rest of it fell softly onto her face. "Keonhee ah come play with me!" He ran next to Jungeun and the duo played the dance game together. Keonhee just couldn't keep his eyes off of Jungeun. He kept looking at her as they both danced to song after song. After the trip to the arcade, the two of them went back to the dorm. 

Meanwhile, Xion was so furious at the sasaengs for following Hyejoo, she was so scared beyond her wits! After the sasaengs left, Xion and Hyejoo headed back to the dorm. She was shaking so badly, Xion tucked her into her bed and was going to leave her room to find Hwanwoong when she suddenly held his hand tightly.

"Can't you stay with me for a while? At least until I fall asleep?" Hyejoo looked at him with tears in her eyes. He smiled and sat down beside her bed watching her fall asleep. She rolled around for a bit and her hair fell onto her face. Xion reached his hand out and lightly brushed the hair aside. Shit. She was burning hot. He panicked. He was going to go out to find some medicine but Hyejoo tightened her grip on his hand when she felt him leaving. He eventually sat back down and looked out of the room. Seoho was watching Chaeyoung sleep in the opposite room.

Xion whisper-shouted for Seoho and after multiple attempts, he finally got Seoho's attention.

"What's wrong Dongju?" "Hyejoo has a fever but she doesn't want to let go of my hand. Can you help me get a warm towel, fever medicine and a glass of water? Thanks Seoho hyung!" Seoho nodded and rushed to the kitchen in search of the stuff Xion asked for. Not long later, he returned with the stuff Xion wanted and left it on the floor beside Xion.

Xion looked at Hyejoo quietly and thankfully she looked so much more peaceful now. She's so strong, she didn't even bother telling anyone that she isn't feeling well. Though she was half asleep, he sat her up and fed her the medicine before tucking her back into her bed. Not long later, he started falling asleep beside her, not loosening his grip on her hand for even a moment.